FYI: Please note that the prayer does not include members of our newest corps – Space Force – who are known as Guardians. This name was chosen after the Space Force crowdsourced suggestions. Among these that didn’t make the cut were: Wookies. Homo Spaciens, The Anti-Gravity Gang, Rocketmen, Floaty Bois, Starmen, Rangers, Gladiators, Cadets, Trekkies, Luminaires, STARgeants and “Nothing, because you wouldn’t hear it in space anyway.”
CARBON EMISSIONS: The Paris Climate Accord is a joke. Trump pulled us out of it and we reduced our emissions more than any other developed country in the world. Meanwhile, 89% of the increase in greenhouse gases came from two countries who had signed the agreement – China, which alone accounted for 69% of the increase, and India.
ELITISM: Matt Meyer, president of the Berkeley Federation of Teachers, has fought to keep Berkeley schools for as long as possible because of the alleged COVID dangers of in-person learning. His two-year-old daughter attends an in-person preschool.
EUGENICS: [2:41] – In California, more than 1,000 female prisoners have been sterilized without their consent. Most of them are Black. The excuse given? It’s cheaper than welfare.
IMMIGRATION: FAUXTUS got a lot of flack over his new “not cages for kids”, so Secretary of Homeland Security Alejandro Mayorkas has instructed ICE to “purchase airplane tickets and cover other transportation costs for minors whose relatives are already living in the United States.” (And never you mind if those relatives are themselves illegal, you racist.)
LESS WHITE: After Coca-Cola got blasted for requiring employees to complete a racial sensitivity seminar that encouraged its participants to “be less white” and “less oppressive”, LinkedIn announced it will no longer host the seminar.
MAGA: Democrats still haven’t figured out that the best way to oppose Trump is to abandon their extremism. A big part of the Trump’s popularity is the insanity on the Left. – Catholic Vote
RANDOM ACTS OF KINDNESS: The note speaks for itself.
RELIGION: Churches that pander to this mentality have empty pews. What’s the point of getting up early on the weekend to sit on a hard pew, say nonsense words, and then drink bad coffee and stale donuts, when you can celebrate yourself by sleeping late, then enjoying the Sunday Times, excellent coffee, and fresh pastry from the comfort of your soft couch?
SCIENCE: Democrats constantly say they follow the science, while Republicans are a bunch of flat earthers. FAUXTUS’ transgender Assistant Secretary for Health is the perfect example of why that is a Big Fat Lie.
Richard “Rachel” Levine was graduated from Harvard College and the Tulane University School of Medicine.
- 1988 – 1993: Pediatrics fellowship, New York City’s Mount Sinai Hospital.
- 1993 – 2015: On staff at Penn State Hershey Medical Center. Created the facility’s adolescent medicine division and eating disorders clinic.
- ? – 2021: Professor of Pediatrics and Psychiatry at the Penn State College of Medicine.
- 2011: “Transitioned” to identifying female and changed name to Rachel.
- 2013: Divorced wife. They have two children.
- 2015 – 2017 : Pennsylvania Physician General.
- 2017 – 2021: Secretary of the Pennsylvania Department of Health.
- 2020: While managing Pennsylvania’s COVID-19 response, Levine was heavily criticized for requiring nursing homes in Pennsylvania to readmit residents testing positive for COVID-19 after they were declared healthy enough to leave the hospital. She simultaneously removed her mother from a facility that came under her edict and put her into one that did not. She claimed her mother made the decision.
- 2020: Appointed president of ASTHO (Assoc. of State and Territorial Health Officials)
- 2021: Nominated to the position of Assistant Secretary for Health and confirmed by the Senate, despite sharp criticism from fellow physician, Sen. Rand Paul, for promoting puberty blockers and surgical genital mutilation for adolescents. Not only do these chemicals and surgeries cause permanent damage, but also research shows that the majority of adolescents with gender issues outgrow them.
So this specialist in adolescent medicine – who apparently has no trouble identifying an eating disorder as something that needs to be fixed, not pandered to – has fully embraced the scientifically absurd position that some people are born (reincarnated) into the “wrong gender body.” That is not science. It’s religion.
GRAMMY NOTES: Apparently, spring is still a thing … at least in Buzz Land. We got more snow this week-end.
CLICK https://www.facebook.com/SECNetwork/videos/498643624461679 [:44] to watch a Perfect Ten routine on the bars. Gorgeous!