Once again, Schumer is caught in his hypocrisy!
During MSNBC’s coverage of the London attack yesterday, Matt Bradley expressed more concern about the violence helping conservative politicians than about the harm it had done to the victims!
Bradley also downplayed any possible connection between the attack and Islamic terrorism, saying that MI-5 had found no terror link so far.
Minutes later, London police announced there was a terror link.
Meanwhile, the political editor for the British magazine New Statesman tweeted:
Never mind that they all spilled the same color blood.
Ted Cruz Pulls Democrats’ Pants Down on Opposition to Judge Gorsuch
On a day when London was reeling from a lethal terrorist attack, Human Rights Watch revealed the discovery of a mass grave filled with ISIS victims, a Supreme Court nominee was being grilled by the Senate, and our representatives were sweating over how exactly to go about replacing Obamacare, the Clown News Network devoted TEN MINUTES to this story.
My email is full of reminders to tell my senators I want them to confirm Neil Gorsuch. Every time, I think the same thing. “WHY WASTE MY TIME?! I live in New York State!”
- You’re sending an unsolicited sexual gesture to someone to prove that sexual harassment is wrong?
- So now Trump can grab ’em by the p***y?
- I wish other women would stop making it harder for women to be taken seriously.
- We are more than our crotches.
- It’s filled with the brains of all the women who let their vaginas think for them.
- Really paving the way for the next generation of empowered women.
- And they say conservatives are obsessed with female body parts.
President Trump Signs S. 442