AUSTIN MAIL BOMBS: A fifth package has exploded, this time at a FedEx facility about 60 miles southwest of Austin. Thankfully, it was on an automated conveyor belt and noone was injured.
PRO-LIFE: Mississippi Gov. Phil Bryant today signed a bill banning abortion after 15 weeks of pregnancy. This is the earliest such law in the U.S. and will surely be tested in the courts.
REPENTANCE: Powerful pro-life testimony by a former abortionist. “I don’t believe a woman can remain unscathed after killing her child.”
PATHETIC: The Dominicans who run Providence College have refused to condemn the thugs who have threatened and harassed a student for affirming Catholic teaching on marriage. All they’ve done is move the victim to new housing in an undisclosed location!
JESUS: A low budget, independent, Christian message film is outperforming an expensive, highly touted, big studio production about a high school boy ‘coming out’ as gay. In their first week-ends, I Can Only Imagine took in about $14 million while Love, Simon took in about $12 million despite opening on 800 more screens.
INSOMNIA: “Scientists are beginning to suspect there is a strong, if as yet unproven, link between gut health – the diversity and well-being of bacteria in the stomach, small and large intestines – and sleep health.
COMMIEFORNIA: Los Alamitos, a small Orange County, California, town has decided to opt out of the state’s new sanctuary laws, which keeps cities and towns from cooperating with Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) officials.
I seriously need a life.
The frightening thing is that I have many more.
The enemy is the Press.
The great and lasting good the Trump Presidency will do, with consequences reaching farther than any other policy, change, or legislation this Administration will accomplish, is to break down the smothering wall of falsehood so long erected around the mental plantation of the victims and perpetrators of Political Correctness. Shattering that wall is as monumental an act as shattering the Berlin Wall.
The Trump has taken a sledgehammer to that wall with just two words: Fake News.
Freeing the economy from the insanity of over regulation, appointing judges respectful of the Constitution and its wording, deterring foes abroad and regaining control of immigration at home, are all of them good things with good short term consequences. But all this pales in comparison to the long-term consequences of freeing the minds of an entire generation of Americans from the sticky webbing of delirium and falsehood deceiving their eyes and deadening their souls.
I do not exaggerate when I liken the downfall of the Fake News hegemony to the fall of the Berlin Wall. The News in America was and is an evil empire. It is just as devoted to socialist totalitarianism, show trials, and false narratives as the Soviet Union. The sole difference is that it is maintained by words, not by swords.
Like the fall of the Soviet Union, the collapse will come with shocking suddenness. Lies do not erode; they evaporate. When the Berlin Wall of Fake News falls … not even rubble will be left.
Delusional America is nothing but a bad dream. It will vanish when it goes like a bad dream. Men will wake, and gaze at each other with strange laughter, and wonder why for so long they so pliantly let themselves be lied to, and lied about. Why did we tolerate and support for so many years a news media that told so many lies, that hated us so much?
Even with his other accomplishments and victories left aside, this alone will award Donald Trump the right to say that he made America great again.
From “The Downfall of Delusional America: Assessing the Legacy of Trump” by John C. Wright, as published in Maga 2020 & Beyond, edited by Rennie, Witzke, & Fontaine . Pages 160-161.
Last week, Hillary was overseas and between slips in a bathtub and a near tumble down a bunch of stairs, she somehow found time to insult each and every person who didn’t vote for her as sexist, racist, backward-thinking bigots who don’t believe in equality and want to keep minorities unemployed.
Yeah, she’s a real PEACH ain’t she?
Well, seems ‘The Devil Wears Bad Pantsuits’ is getting quite a bit of pushback (even from members of her own party like Dick Durbin) SO she clarified and sort of apologized … on Facebook.
Excerpts from Hillary’s Fauxpology:
“I understand how some of what I said upset people and can be misinterpreted. I meant no disrespect to any individual or group. And I want to look to the future as much as anybody.”
“As much as I hate the possibility, and hate saying it, it’s not that crazy when you think about our ongoing struggle to reach gender balance – even within the same household. I did not realize how hard it would hit many who heard it.”
I hope the clarification “helps to explain the point I was trying to make.”
- “I called all white women dumb … but, like, no offense?”
- “I meant no disrespect calling 60 million Americans loathsome irredeemables.”
- “Hey guys, I’m super sorry you are too dumb to understand what I was REALLY saying, so my bad and stuff.”
- And she wonders why she lost.
Tomorrow is primary day here in Illinois. Thinking that a Republican vote in this state makes any difference is like thinking that peeing in Lake Michigan will raise the water level. The turnout is always low for these primary elections but not voting is to betray the sacrifice of those who gave all to secure this most precious right to each of us.
Those who think that this state isn’t every bit as corrupt as New York or California should think again.
A few tidbits :
- Lisa Madigan, daughter of House Speaker Mike Madigan, the real power here, is not running for Attorney General again after two terms.
- Pat Quinn, a shameless kisser of union asses, left the governor’s mansion in January of 2015. Now he’s back, looking to jump back on the taxpayer gravy train. When he was elected in 2008, he won two — count ’em, TWO — of the 102 counties in the state. St. Clair County, which is across the Mississippi from St. Louis, (East Saint Louis is a ghetto…the entire city), and of course, Cook County. He went to the unions and promised two years with no layoffs and raises. He also passed a “temporary” state tax increase on individuals and corporations. On his last day in office, he got the state senate to make the tax increases permanent. It passed by one vote … secured by promising an outgoing Democrat who had been voted out a six-figure, no-show government job. That’s how they do things here.
- A successful investment banker, Republican Bruce Rauner was elected in 2014. After decades of profligate spending by the Democrats who run this state top to bottom, it took about 10 minutes for the Chicago Tribune and Sun Times to blame Rauner for the skyrocketing deficits. There has been an ongoing fight over spending, with Rauner trying to hold the line as Madigan spends, spends, spends. Rauner vetoed one spending bill and the Senate quickly overrode his veto.
- After the override, Rauner seemed to give up. He’s gone along with everything the Democrats demand, including making this a sanctuary state. Jeanne Ives is running to replace him. The polls show him ahead, but a light turnout favors people who are motivated. There are a lot of us who are sick of Rauner bending over whenever Madigan tells him to.
- On the Democrat side, the two main contestants for the Democrat nomination are a fat pig named JB Pritzger, another union shill (they don’t come any other way here) and Chris Kennedy. Yup, we don’t have enough liberal jackasses here, we had to import RFK’s son.
Republicans will never make a lot of difference, since the Democrats rule Cook County, and by default, the rest of the state. Still, far better men than me have secured my right to express my opinion the only way those in power will notice.
Fleeing the Land of Lincoln
They are fleeing Illinois in jaw-dropping numbers because its citizens have the unique distinction of residing in one of the worst governed and most over-taxed states in the country. They drive on roads that are falling apart and are forced to bear the costs of an incomprehensible level of state and municipal corruption.
Illinois politicians use the law not to protect and serve, but to line the coffers of state and local governments as well as their own pockets; Chicago’s police are pretty good tax collectors, which they proved a few years ago when Mayor Rahm Emanuel jiggered with the city’s traffic cameras to allow them to issue thousands of more tickets to unsuspecting motorists, but seem unable to protect that city’s citizenry from thugs and thieves.
A study of the relationship between the state’s coming collapse and the cozy decades-long relationship its politicians have enjoyed with public employee unions in which they have traded the public’s money for campaign contributions, outright bribes and votes reveals a major reason why things are so completely out of control in the Land of Lincoln.
From Twitchy: As news broke across social media that Sessions had taken the advice of the FBI disciplinary office and had fired Andrew McCabe the Left went into a serious meltdown.
Like more serious than usual.
Hey, we know, they freak out at the drop of a hat (which is hilarious) but this was a MAJOR freak out, thousands of them screaming that Trump was corrupt for this, that it was political, that Sessions should go TO JAIL (we see you, Rosie) … we’re talking a meltdown of nuclear levels where unicorns cry.
They acted this same way with James Comey; they HATED HIM and wanted him destroyed in 2016 when they blamed him for Hillary and then they decided they totally loved him when Trump fired him.
I just saw this hug photo on Facebook.
Read more about The Paradigm @ https://polination.wordpress.com/2018/03/16/the-paradigm/.
This video is excellent! Please find ten minutes to watch it.
The Truth About Political Systems