Comments from the site where I saw this posted:
- Technically you could replace both with a hammer. Surely in toolbox poker, one tool beats two consumables.
- If you can’t fix it with a hammer, it must be an electrical problem.
- Chuck Norris can fix electrical problems with a hammer.
- That is what you would be calling your basic “percussive maintenance.”
- Engineering is far more complicated than this. Many other factors come in to play, such as sending an apprentice to the local hardware shop for a length of fallopian tube.
- A good hardware shop will send him back to get the correct cross section.
- In the Navy, if it moves, you oil it; if it doesn’t move, you paint it.
- And if you don’t want to do any oiling or painting, then walk around briskly carrying a clipboard.