Category Archives: Steven Crowder
“Republicans are NOT Pro-Life! Only ‘Pro-Birth!” Rebuttal | Louder With Crowder
Just about what I’d do in a similar circumstance
Comedian Steven Crowder Dishes Out Brutal, Nearly 5-Minute ‘Reality Check’ to ‘Social Justice Warriors’ When They Interrupt Event
Comedian Steven Crowder mercilessly tore into so-called “social justice warriors” when they disrupted his opening remarks within seconds of him taking the stage.
Crowder was scheduled to “tell some jokes” and discuss free speech at the University of Massachusetts on Monday night alongside other speakers, including conservative firebrand Milo Yiannopoulos and former philosophy professor Christina Hoff Sommers. However, the comedian quickly ditched his prepared material to give his vocal critics a “reality check.”
“Do you have any idea, sir, how pathetic it must be to be you? These people wanted to hear a few jokes, some thoughtful discussion, but your head pops off the pillow in the morning with, ‘How can I be a professional victim today?’ Let me go in and screw with their act just because, oh my god, your parents didn’t tell you that your opinion wasn’t worth that much,” Crowder said.
For emphasis, he added, “I’m not your gender studies professor who has to cater to your trigger warning, microagression, safe space bulls**t!”
It wasn’t long before Crowder was apparently accused of being a “racist.”
“Oh, I’m a racist…that’s a new one. Where’d you learn that, in social human studies 101?” the comedian asked mockingly.
But the bigger issue, Crowder explained, is that the left is now “openly against” free speech and the open debate of ideas.
“You’re not fighting for free speech, you’re not fighting for rights — you’re fighting for the right to be a p***y and not hear opinions that you don’t like,” he said.
“All right, I’m done,” he concluded.
(Warning: Strong language)
For further enlightenment and amusement:
Proving once again that if there’s data out there that can be tortured and misused using cute graphics to prove the opposite of what it really shows, Vox is up to the challenge.
HIDDEN CAM: Gun Show “Loophole” Exposed! [10:37]
In a typical Leftist ploy, Obama demonized 2d Amendment warriors as too mentally and morally deficient to be permitted a say in gun policy. Meanwhile, he justified his illegal gun grabbing Executive Order with statements that are objectively untrue.
In an article at The Daily Signal, Sen. Chuck Grassley debunks Ten Untrue Leftist Gun Myths.
- Firearm purchases at gun shows do not require a background check due to the “gun show loophole.” WRONG.
- Gun shows lack any law enforcement presence and are a free-for-all for felons and other prohibited individuals to obtain firearms. WRONG.
- Individuals who purchase firearms on the Internet are not subject to background checks. WRONG.
- The president’s Jan. 5 executive action on gun control represents landmark change regarding gun control. WRONG.
- The Obama administration has made firearms enforcement a priority. WRONG.
- Mental health has nothing to do with gun control. WRONG.
- Obama’s executive action on gun control will thwart criminals’ ability to obtain firearms. WRONG.
- There is a general consensus in America that greater gun control is needed to prevent mass shootings in the United States. WRONG.
- The terrorist “no-fly” list is a proper mechanism to bar Americans from purchasing firearms. WRONG.
- Gun retailers need to step up and refuse to sell semi-automatic weapons. WRONG.
Sen. Grassley explains why these are untrue:
10 Myths About Guns
This “Louder With Crowder” is Worth Watching!
Obama’s Gun Control Town Hall Lies | Louder With Crowder [18:38]
bluebird of bitterness adds:
Wow, does she HANDLE Katie Couric or WHAT?! Couric keeps trying to get a negative sound bite the lefties can use to hurt her, but Fiorina never falls for it.
Carly Fiorina fires off at Katie Couric about climate change
YOU REALLY NEED TO WATCH THIS VIDEO ABOUT CANADIAN HEALTH CARE.
ObamaCare Yay Or Nay? The Truth About Canada! – Steven Crowder [20:32]