Category Archives: Media Bias
The way the mainstream media has treated Trump and the way they treated Obama shines a brilliant light on the grotesqueness of their pro-Democrat, anti-Republican bias.
Eight years ago, this same media couldn’t say enough good stuff about their man Barack. Here are just a few of the many, many nauseating examples:
- ABC’s Terry Moran: “In some ways, Barack Obama is the first President since George Washington to be taking a step down into the Oval office.”
- CBS’s Harry Smith about the 2009 inauguration: “This most sacred event.”
- MSNBC’s Chris Matthews: “The centerpiece of the world.”
- NBC’s Today: “[Barack and Michelle’s visit] is going to be the most exciting encounter of [Queen Elizabeth II’s] long and successful reign.”
- CNN’s Alina Cho: “The world is watching the royal family of the United States.”
- AP’s Liz Sidoti: “Obama quickly, confidently adapts to presidency.”
- NPR’s Nina Totenberg: “A friend of mine said, ‘Oh my God, we have a President again!'”
Trump’s Press Secretary Sean Spicer said that Hitler never used chemical weapons. Likely, he was thinking that Hitler never used chemical weapons on the battlefield (which Germany did do in WWI) or that he had never used them against innocent German civilians (as Saddam Hussein did in Iraq and Assad did in Syria).
But given that Hitler most assuredly used chemical weapons to gas millions of Jews, Poles, and other “eugenically unfit” members of the European population, Spicer’s comment has sparked a HUGE backlash.
Of less interest to the Left Stream is the fact that the very elderly Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg referred to Senator Lindsey Graham as one of the women of the Senate.
Call me cynical, but I’m inclined to think that if the first error had been made by Obama’s Press Secretary and the second by one of the conservative SCOTUS justices, the MSM and Democrat spittle spewing would be exactly reversed.
Less than three months into his first term, President Trump has now had more meetings with business leaders than former President Barack Obama had in his entire eight years.
When asked if Trump’s agenda was a “big reason” for recent signs of economic improvement, the president of the New York Stock Exchange said, “Unquestionably.”
The MSM have virtually ignored these stories.
A recent Gallup poll showed 62% of Americans now believe the MSM only cares about making Democrats look good.
You HAVE to watch this! His story is compelling and tragic, but all she cared about was getting him to say something negative about President Trump. Check out the sour lemon look on her face!
When she pushes him to criticize Trump’s refugee ban, he says, “We don’t WANT to be refugees. Help us to stay in our country!” You really HAVE to watch this entire interview!
If you can’t get this to embiggen enough to read it, try it here and use Ctrl-Plus to zoom.
In 2013, then-Democratic Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid went nuclear and the same MSM that is now condemning Republicans cheered about it.
MSNBC’s Chris Hayes hailed it as “an affirmative win for democracy.”
CNN’s Ron Brownstein said, “The idea of requiring a super majority for the president to appoint his nominees just is anachronistic.”