If you can’t get this to embiggen enough to read it, try it here and use Ctrl-Plus to zoom.
Category Archives: Loose Pollen
- I don’t think that book means what you think it means.
- I don’t think hundreds of screens simultaneously playing the same political film is quite the protest vibe Orwell was aiming for.
- Attendance is voluntary. Failure to attend will be noted in your file.
Obama’s climate change legacy took a major hit today when President Donald Trump put his signature to a new executive order.
The Obama Administration believed that energy independence, job creation, and economic growth had to be sacrificed to protect the environment. The Trump Administration says that’s hooey; we can do it all.
- The new order rescinds a number of Obama’s climate change orders, including the Interior Department-imposed coal moratorium and the 2013 Climate Action Plan.
- It also directs every executive department and agency in the U.S. government to identify impediments to energy production.
- Obama’s Clean Power Plan, which has been tied up in the courts, will be reviewed and possibly find itself on the chopping block. Ditto the Clean Air Act.