Don’t hold your breath waiting on the Left Stream Media to trumpet this news. It might make Presidents Bush and Trump look good. Can’t have that!
President Trump proclaimed December 1, 2017, as World AIDS Day, a moment to “honor those who have lost their lives to AIDS [and] celebrate the remarkable progress we have made in combatting this disease.”
President Bush started the President’s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR) in 2003. Before PEPFAR, only 50,000 people were receiving lifesaving antiretroviral treatment (ART) in sub-Saharan Africa. Today, PEPFAR supports more than 13.3 million men, women, and children on ART.
Leftists make me SICK. Thankfully, Wounded Warrior J.R. Salzman tweets!
- If I have this right, Obama released dangerous terrorists, to free Bergdahl from captivity, all so he could plead guilty and go to prison?
- I had a couple thoughts pop into my head today about Bergdahl. First, does everyone remember the timing? Right after the VA scandal.
- After the press reported that veterans were dying on secret waitlists, after Obama had promised to fix the VA, they needed positive news.
- There were times the military knew where Bergdahl was being held right down to the number of men guarding him. Obama wouldn’t greenlight.
- Suddenly on the heels of the VA scandal, Bergdahl became urgent. His health was supposedly failing. Obama said the trade HAD to happen.
- Although the military knew he had walked off and deserted, Obama gave him a hero’s welcome. Rice said he served with honor and distinction.
- There was the big TV conference with Obama and Bergdahls parents. It was all spin. Then his former soldiers started coming forward.
- They started revealing how many soldiers were killed and wounded looking for him after he deserted. The spin collapsed and now here we are.
- As a veteran I agree that we never leave a man behind, even a shit bag like Bergdahl. But the positive spin never should have happened.
- Bergdahl was never a hero. He chose to abandon his post and his fellow soldiers got killed and wounded because of his actions.
- Unfortunately the whole scenario is what happens when politics and the military converge. People get used as props. I experienced it too.
- In the end five terrorists were released who never should’ve been. And Bergdahl was released from captivity only to go to another captivity.
- Amazing to see those who basically cheered when a soldier died under Bush bring out the fainting couches for gold star families under Trump.
- You a**holes never supported us under Bush. You cheered every time the soldier death count ticker got higher on CNN. We were political ammo.
- You marched in your little antiwar protests. You threw fake blood on our recruiting centers. You protested outside Walter Reed every Friday.
- You shouted about the fierce sense of moral urgency to immediately end the wars and bring all the troops home. And then what happened?
- Then Obama got elected and you disappeared. You turned your back on the wars. Your protests were all for show. F*** you and your politics.
- Do you think those of us who served have forgotten how you treated us? How you cheered for failure? We haven’t. We never will. F*** you all.
My two cents:
The Left called George W. Bush a “blood for oil” war-mongering cowboy who didn’t care a toot about soldiers’ lives. Yet, Bush regularly visited Wounded Warriors in hospital while he was in office and has done so since he retired. He continues to host annual sporting events for them in which he personally participates and he and Laura have Gold Star wives and moms to their home.
The Left called Barack Obama a hero for peace. The Nobel committee gave him a prize for promoting peace when he had done exactly nothing except run for office and not be George Bush.
The slobbering Democrat media did not CARE that, while campaigning, he ditched a scheduled visit to a U.S. military hospital because they wouldn’t let his camera crew inside, or that he sent form letters to the bereaved, or that he lied to the faces of the Benghazi families.
They did not CARE that he bombed more countries and involved us in more foreign wars than ANY PRESIDENT IN U.S. HISTORY.
They did not CARE that his wife made “Support for Military Families” one of her two First Lady projects but, to my knowledge, never visited or did damn all to support wounded warriors or the families of wounded and killed soldiers.
So, Lefties … ASK me if I CARE what you think about Trump’s phone calls or whatever it is you’re whining about. Go ahead, ask. I dare you.
George Bush won the war. Democrats lied about it and then Barack Obama waltzed in and snatched defeat from the jaws of victory. This isn’t my politically-blinded opinion. This is what really happened. It’s what my kids, who were THERE, have told me.
During his farewell press conference, President Obama claimed that, “Since I signed Obamacare into law (in 2010), our businesses have added more than 15 million new jobs.”
Reality check, Mr. Lame Duck President. Only 10 million new jobs were created during your eight years in office and 94% of them were TEMPORARY POSITIONS.
The disappearance of conventional full-time work has punished every demographic, but FEMALE-dominated jobs — like education and medicine — were particularly hard hit.
In response to Trump’s crowing about the 1,000 jobs he convinced Carrier to keep in the United States, Obama’s Press Secretary, Josh Earnest, claimed that Trump needs 804 more Carrier deals to match President Obama’s record on manufacturing jobs.
Wrong. There are 303,000 FEWER manufacturing jobs in the United States than there were when Barack Obama took office.
During interrogations, KSM said that Bush’s aggressive response to the 9/11 attacks was the opposite of what al-Qaeda expected … and that it saved us from a second wave of attacks.
“Today, some on both the left and the right argue that al-Qaeda wanted to draw us into a quagmire in Afghanistan — and now the Islamic State wants to do the same in Iraq and Syria. KSM said this is dead wrong. Far from trying to draw us in, KSM said that al-Qaeda expected the United States to respond to 9/11 as we had the 1983 bombing of the Marine barracks in Beirut — when, KSM told Mitchell, the United States “turned tail and ran.”
He also said he thought we would treat 9/11 as a law enforcement matter, just as we had the bombings of the U.S. embassies in Kenya and Tanzania and the USS Cole in Yemen — arresting some operatives and firing a few missiles into empty tents, but otherwise leaving him free to plan the next attack.
“How was I supposed to know that cowboy George Bush would announce he wanted us ‘dead or alive’ and then invade Afghanistan to hunt us down?”
Read the rest @
VIDEO: Sheriff Clarke Crushes Obama for Failing to Calm Down Anti-Trump Riots
I am seeing remarks on Facebook about how both sides are behaving badly. Really? Where’s the evidence of RIOTING by the right wingers?! Nobody bussed in protesters to riot anywhere after Obama was elected. And THIS didn’t happen during either of Obama’s Inaugural Day Parades.
George W. Bush – Inauguration Day – 2001 [1:03]