Category Archives: Feminism
With more than 30 dead and hundreds of thousands displaced
The little fat man in NoKo firing missiles over Japan
Paul Ryan and Nasty Pelosi finally admitting Antifa are terrorists
What did the media obsess over?
OF COURSE! THE FIRST LADY WEARING STILETTOS AS SHE LEFT THE WHITE HOUSE!
On Tuesday far left hacks attacked First Lady Melania Trump for wearing heels to board Marine One in the South Lawn on the way to inspect the damage the in Texas.
Leading the charge was Lynn Yaeger from Vogue Magazine.
“No, Melania Trump, You Cannot Wear Those Shoes to a Flood Zone”
Here’s the Fashion Editor Who Trashed First Lady Melania Trump on Tuesday. I can’t decide whether she’s the Queen of Hearts from Johnny Depps Alice in Wonderland or the result of a bizarre genetic experiment gone horribly wrong.
Yaeger and Vogue later softened their title on the First Lady:
“Melania Trump’s Hurricane Stilettos, and the White House’s Continual Failure to Understand Optics”
There’s A Simple Reason Women Journalists Attacked Melania’s Footwear, Guest Tells Tucker: ‘They’re Harpies!’
Those who criticized First Lady Melania Trump’s footwear when she traveled to Texas are just jealous “harpies,” radio show host Tammy Bruce said Tuesday night on Fox News.
“Clearly a lot of sexism going on there. But you know what it’s really based in, they’re harpies. They’re jealous and they’re envious,” Bruce said on “Tucker Carlson Tonight” Tuesday.
Tucker Carlson & Tammy Bruce Laugh Over Girls Curses Out at CNN Reporter
MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE LESBIAN
Shoes? Michelle Obama DIDN’T GO with Barack to NJ After Hurricane Sandy
What shoes did Michelle Obama wear when accompanying her husband to Atlantic City to meet with local leaders and comfort residents? The answer is, she didn’t technically wear any shoes at all to go to New Jersey, because she didn’t go to New Jersey.
I’m sure Melania is thinking, “I never asked for this.” Indeed, she did not. Unlike her predecessor, for example, she has not established her own taxpayer-funded fiefdom in the East Wing, cutting the first lady’s staff from the 24 Michelle needed to just five.
But no one will thank her as long as she’s in heels.
“Congratulations to our newest member of Congress, Karen Handel. But if you think feminists and other Democrats are happy about a woman winning an election, if you think they’re celebrating this victory over rape culture and toxic masculinity and whatnot, you haven’t taken into account that the woman in question is a Republican.”
“No matter what the Dems threw at her, she persisted nevertheless.”
“A woman shatters the glass ceiling, and the same people who told you to vote for Hillary Clinton whether or not you like her or agree with her — based solely on her genitalia — are super-bummed. The same people who called you a misogynist for refusing to vote for a woman are angry that another woman won something. It’s almost as if Democrats’ ideals and principles are disposable when they interfere with their political goals.”
- H/t Bluebird of Bitterness
We’re just 100 days into Trump’s first term and, so far, the Left Stream Media have accused these three prominent women in the Trump administration of being brainless, incestuous whores.
Predictably, so-called feminists have been slow to call anyone out on these blatantly sexist attacks, all the while nodding like bobble head dolls over Hillary’s claim that Trump won because Republicans hate women.
I wish the people who get upset about these kinds of stoooooooooopid non-issues would spare a moment of concern for the victims of abortion and sex trafficking.
Also from Matt Walsh:
In another fake outrage story. Shannon Watts, known for being the founder of a leftist anti-gun group, tweeted that “girls in leggings” were being prevented from boarding her United flight. Of course the story went immediately viral with everyone sneering at United for its “sexism” (because apparently one must be pro-Spandex if one is to be pro-woman).
There were already boycotts being organized before anyone bothered to look into the real story. And the real story is that “girls in leggings” are allowed to fly United, unless they are flying on the employee discount given to family members of United employees. In that case, a professional dress code is enforced, which reasonably rules out Spandex pants as well as many other forms of unprofessional attire.
Perhaps we will eventually be treated to a day free from fake, ginned up outrage, but today was not that day. Better luck tomorrow.
- You’re sending an unsolicited sexual gesture to someone to prove that sexual harassment is wrong?
- So now Trump can grab ’em by the p***y?
- I wish other women would stop making it harder for women to be taken seriously.
- We are more than our crotches.
- It’s filled with the brains of all the women who let their vaginas think for them.
- Really paving the way for the next generation of empowered women.
- And they say conservatives are obsessed with female body parts.
The Women’s March tweeted: “How will you #ReflectAndResist this weekend? Let us know!”
- Seriously? They want us to reflect and resist on the weekends? PSHAW. That’s our sleep and do nothing time, people.
- Reflect and Resist? More like Deflect and Detest.
- I’m going to teach my daughter to be a strong independent thinker, not like the sheep at the Women’s March.
- I’m also going to teach my daughter to not act trashy!
- I’m going to reflect on what a bunch of narcissistic whiners you are and resist making too much fun of you.
- Imma resist wearing pants the whole time and reflect on how much I like being female.
- By making my man the best sandwich evah.
- Reflecting on how annoying feminazis are and resisting your hypocrisy and constant victimization.
- So Women’s Marchers … did you denounce Bow Wow for wanting to pimp out the First Lady yet? Didn’t think so.