I wish the people who get upset about these kinds of stoooooooooopid non-issues would spare a moment of concern for the victims of abortion and sex trafficking.
Also from Matt Walsh:
In another fake outrage story. Shannon Watts, known for being the founder of a leftist anti-gun group, tweeted that “girls in leggings” were being prevented from boarding her United flight. Of course the story went immediately viral with everyone sneering at United for its “sexism” (because apparently one must be pro-Spandex if one is to be pro-woman).
There were already boycotts being organized before anyone bothered to look into the real story. And the real story is that “girls in leggings” are allowed to fly United, unless they are flying on the employee discount given to family members of United employees. In that case, a professional dress code is enforced, which reasonably rules out Spandex pants as well as many other forms of unprofessional attire.
Perhaps we will eventually be treated to a day free from fake, ginned up outrage, but today was not that day. Better luck tomorrow.
- You’re sending an unsolicited sexual gesture to someone to prove that sexual harassment is wrong?
- So now Trump can grab ’em by the p***y?
- I wish other women would stop making it harder for women to be taken seriously.
- We are more than our crotches.
- It’s filled with the brains of all the women who let their vaginas think for them.
- Really paving the way for the next generation of empowered women.
- And they say conservatives are obsessed with female body parts.
Two days ago, I featured a story about the hostility brewing between Trannies and Gays. Today, I have one about a female Canadian politician who bills herself as “a democratic socialist and intersectional feminist.” So yeah … a Leftie fershure.
It seems she sparked a minor Left-on-Left shame storm with this tweet:
The Vancouver chapter of Black Lives Matter tweeted at the politician saying that “Appropriating Black culture is not intersectional feminism. Please delete your “to the left” FB post & address the issue.”
She complied, which got her criticized by many other Lefties, who thought that BLM was being ridiculous and that she should have more backbone.
“How is reciting extremely popular lyrics appropriating culture?”
The politician declined to address how the lyrics of a song that is popular across racial lines qualifies as “black culture.” She said only:
“Showing respect is what building a movement is all about. I will not tolerate racism or hate speech directed at #BLM or any community.”
It must be exhausting to be a Leftist, what with having to constantly protest angrily on behalf of utter nonsense, while simultaneously keeping current on the often-changing pecking order of all the different minority groups.
The LGBT “community” is breaking up.
Recently, a trannie student ripped down the gay pride flag that a Maine high school was flying for diversity week and another actually incinerated the gay pride flag that got hoisted at zher Canadian university for OutWeek.
The hostility goes both ways. A couple of years ago, a gay activist wrote, “The gay community needs to file for divorce with the trans community. [We] are no longer working toward the same goals.”
Radical feministas particularly hate male-to-female trannies, who they say aren’t “real women” who have suffered all their lives under the patriarchy’s oppression. Not only do they see trannies as a genuine threat to their brand of man-hating feminazism, but also it pisses them off that trannies have been getting most of the warm fuzzies from press and celebrities lately.
I’m pretty sure both sides still loathe and despise us though, giving the lie to the old saying: “The enemy of my enemy is my friend.”
EPIC WHINE: Senator Cory Booker is whining about Republicans shoving their health insurance bill “down our throats.” Senator Booker, sir, have you forgotten about that time when you Democrats shoved YOUR health insurance bill OUR throats?
EPIC FAIL: Rachel Maddow reported that she had obtained two pages from Trump’s 2005 return. Viewers hoping to hear some dirt on Trump were disappointed, since the pages showed he had paid 25% of his income in taxes that year. Barack Obama paid 18.7% in 2015. Bernie Sanders paid 13.5% in 2014. BTW, it is totally illegal to publish someone’s tax return without his permission.
EPIC VILE: Some feminists, who have apparently misplaced whatever once passed as their souls, staged a mock abortion in front of a church in Argentina. A woman dressed as the Virgin Mary spread her legs and pumped her fist as two other women spilled fake blood and body parts on to the pavement.
EPIC DOLT: An old surveillance video has been released showing Ferguson police shooting victim Michael Brown overseeing a drug deal. CNN New Day host Chris Cuomo insisted that just because Brown was seen dealing drugs didn’t mean he was a drug dealer. Uhh, yes, Chris. It kinda does.
Zo on A Day Without Women – Feminists want to be feared, not loved by men
Vogue Magazine tweeted: “If you’re a woke guy, here is how to get involved on March 8 without stepping on toes, or mansplaining activism.” The tweet included a link to their article, “What Men Can Do To Support The Women’s Strike.”
The article includes a handy cheat sheet for busy woke fellas who don’t have time to read a whole article in Vogue magazine.
A Cheat Sheet for March 8—Ally Edition
- Pick up the domestic slack: do the housework, feed the kids, babysit, prepare the meals, etc.
- Organize a strike in your workplace; involve your union.
- If you’re a student, join a walkout, participate in a convention or organized campus discussion on women’s and global rights, join a march.
- Take a break from porn and do some soul-searching on what kind of pornography or sex work you support. Ask yourself, Am I contributing to the exploitation of sex workers?
- Join protests, marches, go hear the speeches.
- Spread awareness and make your support public. (Note: This does not mean post something to Twitter; do that, sure, but also talk to the people around you about what’s going on.)
Tweeters had their own pithy remarks to offer:
- “Alright awful stupid guys with your awful penises, LISTEN UP. if you want to be HELPFUL”
- “You may ride on the bus with us. But only if you sit at the back.”
- Is woke the new word for whipped?
- Vogue: You misspelled “emasculated.”
- “Take a break from porn”? Is “woke” the new word for “disgusting pig”?
- A day without liberal feminists – Hip, Hip Hooray!!!!
- My purpose today is to step on toes and mansplain.
- If you’re a woke guy, avoid feminists and feminism. They don’t represent real women.
- REAL men don’t need to be told to help with the chores and they kids. THEY ALREADY DO IT.
- Vogue: You have 12.5 million followers, but most of yr tweets have zero responses, RTs in single digits. Better hope yr advertisers don’t notice.