Barack Obama has the audacity to say his administration was scandal-free. Really? REALLY?! Jon Miller delivers a takedown for the ages.
Barack Obama has the audacity to say his administration was scandal-free. Really? REALLY?! Jon Miller delivers a takedown for the ages.
The New York Times had to correct their story about how a hypothetical New York couple’s taxes would go up … after it was shown that their taxes would actually go down.
Donald Trump’s tariffs on nations that cheat on trade agreements are exactly what he promised during the campaign.
The Trump Department of Justice will be giving the Operation Fast and Furious documents that the House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform failed for years to get the “transparent” Obama’s DOJ to produce.
The House Select Committee on Intelligence has begun investigating former Secretary of State John F. Kerry’s connection to the fake Trump-Russia dossier.
The real reason for gun violence is not a lack of government control, but the fact that our souls and our society are desperately corrupt, sick, and immoral.
Valerie Huber, the acting deputy assistant secretary for population affairs at HHS and longtime advocate of abstinence is now the final arbiter of which groups will receive federal family planning funds.
Oscar Romero and Pope Paul VI will be canonized in 2018.
SESSIONS: On March 2, 2017, Democrats accused Trump’s Attorney General Jeff Sessions of misleading Congress during his confirmation hearing. While admitting that the statement Sessions made to Congress was not actually false, the MSM still devoted more than 1 hour and 12 minutes to the subject.
HOLDER: On June 28, 2012, Obama’s then-Attorney General Eric Holder became the first Cabinet member to be held in contempt of Congress for withholding documents from the House investigation into the Obama administration’s Fast and Furious scandal. The MSM yawned.
3/7 UPDATE: I just corrected the title on this graphic. It originally said, “Media covers Attorney Generals” which I realized today was wrong on two counts. “Media” is plural, so it’s “they cover”, not “it covers.” Also the correct plural for Attorney General in American English is “Attorneys General.” Sorry ’bout that. I actually knew those things yesterday. Dunno where my brain got off to OR WHY BOB DIDN’T CATCH IT! lol
They’re saying “Obama’s presidency was scandal-free” but that don’t make it so. Here’s a short list from Breitbart of the many scandals Team Obama would like us to forget:
The great “stimulus” heist: A trillion dollars wasted on economic “stimulus” spending that created virtually zero private-sector jobs. A great deal of that money apparently vanished into thin air.
Operation Fast and Furious: The Obama administration’s insane program to arm Mexican drug lords resulted in the deaths of Border Patrol Agent Brian Terry and Immigration and Customs Enforcement Agent Jamie Zapata, plus hundreds of Mexican citizens.
AG Eric Holder held in contempt of Congress: Holder was the first sitting member of any president’s cabinet to earn this distinction. Of course, Democrats closed ranks behind Holder, the White House protected him, and the media allowed him to spin the contempt vote as mere “political theater.”
ObamaCare: Everything about ObamaCare is a scandal, from the President’s incessant lies about keeping your old plan if you liked it, to Rep. Nancy Pelosi’s insane statement “We need to pass it to find out what’s in it.”
Spying on journalists: Establishment media came about as close to falling out of love with Barack Obama as ever when his administration was caught spying on journalists.
The IRS scandal: A highly politicized IRS admitted to selectively targeting conservative groups, then brazenly lied about not having backups of relevant computer data.
Benghazi: Libya was a disaster after Obama’s unlawful military operation. Ambassador Christopher Stevens was sent into a known terrorist hot zone without sufficient security. And the Obama administration knowingly told a false story during the first few weeks after the attack.
Hillary Clinton’s secret server: She perpetrated her email offenses while working as Obama’s Secretary of State and he knew about it.
The Pigford scandal: The abuse of a program meant to compensate minority farmers for racial discrimination exploded under Obama.
NSA spying scandal: Snowden’s pilfering of sensitive National Security Agency data was a debacle that damaged national security. President Obama and his administration made many false statements as they tried to contain the political damage.
Bowe Bergdahl: The prisoner swap that freed him from the Taliban and its allies was riddled with lies, illegal activity, and bad judgment.
Iran nuclear deal and ransom payment: Everything about Obama’s dealings with Iran has been scandalous, beginning with his silence while the Green Revolution was brutally put down by the mullahs in 2009. The Iran nuclear deal was pushed with lies and media manipulation. The infamous pallet of cash that wasn’t a ransom has become symbolic of Obama’s mendacity and penchant for breaking the rules, when he thinks following them is too much trouble.
Polluting the Colorado river: The Environmental Protection Agency managed to turn the Colorado River orange under this greenest of green Presidents. Of course there was a cover-up.
The GSA scandal: The General Services Administration was caught wasting ridiculous amounts of taxpayer money on lavish parties and silly projects. Of course there was a cover-up.
The VA death-list scandal: Veterans were put on secret death lists while executives handed in phony status reports and signed themselves up for big bonuses.
Solyndra: Billions of taxpayer dollars were wasted financing companies with absurdly unrealistic business models, because the owners had supported Obama’s campaign.
Secret Service gone wild: Agents hiring hookers in Columbia, a fence jumper penetrating the White House, and tipsy Secret Service officials driving their car into a security barrier.
Shutdown theater: Obama hit the American people hard during the great government shutdown crisis of 2013, doing everything he could to make American citizens feel maximum pain – from using “Barry-cades” to keep war veterans away from their memorials, to releasing illegal alien criminals from detention centers.
Reprinted from White House Dossier
Posted on August 1, 2013, 9:25 am by Keith Koffler
President Obama claims that Republicans are busy probing “phony scandals.” But the sheer number of scandals suggests that misbehavior, abuse of power, and possibly corruption are not something being dreamed up by the GOP, but a defining characteristic of the Obama administration.
Here is a full list of the administration’s most egregious scandals. The ones we know about, at least. I’ve added four since the last time we ran the list – an increase of 20 percent!
1. IRS targets Obama’s enemies: The IRS targeted conservative and pro-Israel groups prior to the 2012 election. Questions are being raised about why this occurred, who ordered it, whether there was any White House involvement and whether there was an initial effort to hide who knew about the targeting and when.
2. Benghazi: This is actually three scandals in one:
The failure of administration to protect the Benghazi mission.
The changes made to the talking points in order to suggest the attack was motivated by an anti-Muslim video
The refusal of the White House to say what President Obama did the night of the attack
3. Watching the AP: The Justice Department performed a massive cull of Associated Press reporters’ phone records as part of a leak investigation.
4. Rosengate: The Justice Department suggested that Fox News reporter James Rosen is a criminal for reporting about classified information and subsequently monitored his phones and emails.
5. Potential Holder perjury I: Attorney General Eric Holder told Congress he had never been associated with “potential prosecution” of a journalist for perjury when in fact he signed the affidavit that termed Rosen a potential criminal.
6. The ATF “Fast and Furious” scheme: Allowed weapons from the U.S. to “walk” across the border into the hands of Mexican drug dealers. The ATF lost track of hundreds of firearms, many of which were used in crimes, including the December 2010 killing of Border Patrol Agent Brian Terry.
7. Potential Holder Perjury II: Holder told Congress in May 2011 that he had just recently heard about the Fast and Furious gun walking scheme when there is evidence he may have known much earlier.
8. Sebelius demands payment: HHS Secretary Kathleen Sebelius solicited donations from companies HHS might regulate. The money would be used to help her sign up uninsured Americans for ObamaCare.
9. The Pigford scandal: An Agriculture Department effort that started as an attempt to compensate black farmers who had been discriminated against by the agency but evolved into a gravy train delivering several billion dollars in cash to thousands of additional minority and female farmers who probably didn’t face discrimination.
10. GSA gone wild: The General Services Administration in 2010 held an $823,000 training conference in Las Vegas, featuring a clown and a mind readers. Resulted in the resignation of the GSA administrator.
11. Veterans Affairs in Disney World: The agency wasted more than $6 million on two conferences in Orlando. An assistant secretary was fired.
12. Sebelius violates the Hatch Act: A U.S. special counsel determined that Sebelius violated the Hatch Act when she made “extemporaneous partisan remarks” during a speech in her official capacity last year. During the remarks, Sebelius called for the election of the Democratic candidate for governor of North Carolina.
13. Solyndra: Republicans charged the Obama administration funded and promoted its poster boy for green energy despite warning signs the company was headed for bankruptcy. The administration also allegedly pressed Solyndra to delay layoff announcements until after the 2010 midterm elections.
14. AKA Lisa Jackson: Former EPA Administrator Lisa Jackson used the name “Richard Windsor” when corresponding by email with other government officials, drawing charges she was trying to evade scrutiny.
15. The New Black Panthers: The Justice Department was accused of using a racial double standard in failing to pursue a voter intimidation case against Black Panthers who appeared to be menacing voters at a polling place in 2008 in Philadelphia.
16. Waging war all by myself: Obama may have violated the Constitution and both the letter and the spirit of the War Powers Resolution by attacking Libya without Congressional approval.
17. Biden bullies the press: Vice President Biden’s office has repeatedly interfered with coverage, including forcing a reporter to wait in a closet, making a reporter delete photos, and editing pool reports.
18. AKPD not A-OK: The administration paid millions to the former firm of then-White House adviser David Axelrod, AKPD Message and Media, to promote passage of Obamacare. Some questioned whether the firm was hired to help pay Axelrod $2 million AKPD owed him.
19. Sestak, we’ll take care of you: Former White House Chief of Staff Rahm Emanuel used Bill Clinton as an intermediary to probe whether former Rep. Joe Sestak (D-Pa.) would accept a prominent, unpaid White House advisory position in exchange for dropping out of the 2010 primary against former Sen. Arlen Specter (D-Pa.).
20. I’ll pass my own laws: Obama has repeatedly been accused of making end runs around Congress by deciding which laws to enforce, including the decision not to deport illegal immigrants who may have been allowed to stay in the United States had Congress passed the “Dream Act.”
21. The hacking of Sharyl Attkisson’s computer: It’s not clear who hacked the CBS reporter’s computer as she investigated the Benghazi scandal, but the Obama administration and its allies had both the motive and the means to do it.
22. An American Political Prisoner: The sudden decision to arrest Nakoula Basseley Nakoula on unrelated charges after protests in the Arab world over his anti-Muslim video is an extraordinarily suspicious coincidence. “We’re going to go out and we’re going to prosecute the person that made that video,” Hillary Clinton allegedly told the father of one of the ex-SEALs killed in Banghazi.
23. Get rid of inconvenient IGs: Corporation for National and Community Service Inspector General Gerald Walpin was fired in 2009 as he fought wasteful spending and investigated a friend of Obama’s, Sacramento Mayor and former NBA player Kevin Johnson. The White House says Walpin was incompetent.
24. Influence peddling: An investigation is underway of Alejandro Mayorkas, director of the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, who has been nominated by Obama for the number two post at the Department of Homeland Security. Mayorkas may have used his position to unfairly obtain U.S. visas for foreign investors in company run by Hillary Clinton’s brother, Anthony Rodham.
Megyn Kelly says how bad it is [1:22]
June 24, 2014: Economy shrank 2.9% in 1Q, worst drop since ’09
On Monday, CBS News reporter Sharyl Atkisson sent out a simple tweet saying, “I have resigned from CBS.”
Atkisson was one of the few reporters on a major news network willing to do any kind of serious investigative reporting on the Obama Administration.
Among other things, she’s dared to report on Fast and Furious and Obama’s lies about Benghazi.
Politico reported that Attkisson left because she was sick of the network giving her crap about reporting on stories that made Obama look bad.
The MSM is on a feeding frenzy over Republican Chris Christie’s Bridgegate scandal.
Now … think back and ask yourself how much “frenzy” there was in their reporting of these Democrat political scandals …
Fast & Furious, Benghazi, IRS targeting Tea Party and Conservative groups, DOJ eavesdropping illegally on Fox and AP reporters, Healthcare dot gov’s epic and on-going failure, NSA eavesdropping on pretty much everybody, Anthony Weiner’s sexting scandal, Eliot Spitzer “Client 9” hooker scandal, John Edwards’ infidelity while running for VP scandal, Former Chairman of the Senate Banking Committee Chris Dodd’s sweetheart loan deals, GSA’s Party-gate, IRS waste and bonus scandal, Solyndra etc. “green” government grants followed by “golden parachute for Dem donors” bankruptcy scandals, Charlie Rangel financial disclosure scandal, Maxine Waters banking ethics scandal, convicted criminal and Obama bundler Tony Rezko’s sweetheart real estate deal with Barack Obama, Fannie Mae Democrat CEO bonuses and campaign constributions scandals, billionaire Democrat bundler for Obama Jon Corzine’s perjury and financial hijinks scandal, Obama’s Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner tax evasion scandal, Jesse Jackson Jr.’s attempt to buy Obama’s vacated Senate seat, Oregon Congressman David Wu’s sexual assault of a teenager, David Paterson’s bullying of a domestic violence victim, Eric sexual harassment of a staffer, Obama’s National Security Advisor Tom Donilon leaking national security secrets.
Keep in mind this list could be a lot longer.
So, why is it that Chris Christie is responsible for everything his staffers do, while Democrats are hardly held accountable for their own bad behaviors?
This is nothing new either. Remember how Robert Byrd was once a poobah in the KKK? Remember how Ted Kennedy abandoned a woman to die at Chappaquiddick? You don’t? Hmmm … ask yourself why that is and how the MSM would’ve harped on these two stories endlessly if Kennedy or Byrd had been Republicans.