Barack Obama has the audacity to say his administration was scandal-free. Really? REALLY?! Jon Miller delivers a takedown for the ages.
Barack Obama has the audacity to say his administration was scandal-free. Really? REALLY?! Jon Miller delivers a takedown for the ages.
Former Congressman Jason Chaffetz, the first US lawmaker to arrive in Benghazi after the attacks, told Sean Hannity that, after the Benghazi heroes arrived in Germany, Obama-Hillary fired them and made them pay for their own plane tickets to get back home. Then they took away their security clearances, so these HEROES could no longer get work inside the government.
Please watch this clip from the Hannity episode.
Just guessing that MSNBC’s “national correspondent” not only can’t name any of the Benghazi heroes, living or dead, but also still believes in her Democrat heart of hearts that it was all about a YouTube video.
But speaking of honoring fallen heroes by, you know, REMEMBERING their NAMES: Anyone else recall the McCain-Obama presidential debate, when John McCain talked about the dead soldier whose bracelet he was wearing? Barack Obama jumped in like a petulant child with, “I have a bracelet too!”, but then couldn’t remember the dead soldier’s name and had to read it off the bracelet.
After the debate, the parents of that dead soldier told reporters they had specifically asked Obama NOT to wear it!
Plus, McCain was 100% right about what would happen if Obama won the election and withdrew troops from Iraq prematurely.
While we’re on the subject of White House government officials lying out their liar holes … Judicial Watch just released 54 new pages of State Department documents related to the Benghazi assault and cover-up.
Included is evidence that, on Sept. 12, 2012 (the day after the Benghazi attack), Under Secretary Patrick Kennedy informed State Department staffers that the assault had been “A DIRECT BREACHING ATTACK” that HAD NOT occurred “UNDER THE COVER OF A PROTEST.”
If you recall, on Sept. 16, 2012, four days later, Susan Rice (Obama’s Ambassador to the U.N.) appeared on five major t.v. shows, representing the Obama administration and saying the attack HAD occurred UNDER THE COVER OF A PROTEST.
The newly released documents also include a September 13, 2012, email in which an unidentified sender reveals that BENGHAZI WAS SEVERELY DEFICIENT IN PERIMETER and INTERNAL physical SECURITY equipment and that WASHINGTON KNEW THIS, BUT DIDN’T CARE.
Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton said, “These documents show that the Benghazi scandal is not over … not by a long shot.”
They’re saying “Obama’s presidency was scandal-free” but that don’t make it so. Here’s a short list from Breitbart of the many scandals Team Obama would like us to forget:
The great “stimulus” heist: A trillion dollars wasted on economic “stimulus” spending that created virtually zero private-sector jobs. A great deal of that money apparently vanished into thin air.
Operation Fast and Furious: The Obama administration’s insane program to arm Mexican drug lords resulted in the deaths of Border Patrol Agent Brian Terry and Immigration and Customs Enforcement Agent Jamie Zapata, plus hundreds of Mexican citizens.
AG Eric Holder held in contempt of Congress: Holder was the first sitting member of any president’s cabinet to earn this distinction. Of course, Democrats closed ranks behind Holder, the White House protected him, and the media allowed him to spin the contempt vote as mere “political theater.”
ObamaCare: Everything about ObamaCare is a scandal, from the President’s incessant lies about keeping your old plan if you liked it, to Rep. Nancy Pelosi’s insane statement “We need to pass it to find out what’s in it.”
Spying on journalists: Establishment media came about as close to falling out of love with Barack Obama as ever when his administration was caught spying on journalists.
The IRS scandal: A highly politicized IRS admitted to selectively targeting conservative groups, then brazenly lied about not having backups of relevant computer data.
Benghazi: Libya was a disaster after Obama’s unlawful military operation. Ambassador Christopher Stevens was sent into a known terrorist hot zone without sufficient security. And the Obama administration knowingly told a false story during the first few weeks after the attack.
Hillary Clinton’s secret server: She perpetrated her email offenses while working as Obama’s Secretary of State and he knew about it.
The Pigford scandal: The abuse of a program meant to compensate minority farmers for racial discrimination exploded under Obama.
NSA spying scandal: Snowden’s pilfering of sensitive National Security Agency data was a debacle that damaged national security. President Obama and his administration made many false statements as they tried to contain the political damage.
Bowe Bergdahl: The prisoner swap that freed him from the Taliban and its allies was riddled with lies, illegal activity, and bad judgment.
Iran nuclear deal and ransom payment: Everything about Obama’s dealings with Iran has been scandalous, beginning with his silence while the Green Revolution was brutally put down by the mullahs in 2009. The Iran nuclear deal was pushed with lies and media manipulation. The infamous pallet of cash that wasn’t a ransom has become symbolic of Obama’s mendacity and penchant for breaking the rules, when he thinks following them is too much trouble.
Polluting the Colorado river: The Environmental Protection Agency managed to turn the Colorado River orange under this greenest of green Presidents. Of course there was a cover-up.
The GSA scandal: The General Services Administration was caught wasting ridiculous amounts of taxpayer money on lavish parties and silly projects. Of course there was a cover-up.
The VA death-list scandal: Veterans were put on secret death lists while executives handed in phony status reports and signed themselves up for big bonuses.
Solyndra: Billions of taxpayer dollars were wasted financing companies with absurdly unrealistic business models, because the owners had supported Obama’s campaign.
Secret Service gone wild: Agents hiring hookers in Columbia, a fence jumper penetrating the White House, and tipsy Secret Service officials driving their car into a security barrier.
Shutdown theater: Obama hit the American people hard during the great government shutdown crisis of 2013, doing everything he could to make American citizens feel maximum pain – from using “Barry-cades” to keep war veterans away from their memorials, to releasing illegal alien criminals from detention centers.
Reprinted from White House Dossier
Posted on August 1, 2013, 9:25 am by Keith Koffler
President Obama claims that Republicans are busy probing “phony scandals.” But the sheer number of scandals suggests that misbehavior, abuse of power, and possibly corruption are not something being dreamed up by the GOP, but a defining characteristic of the Obama administration.
Here is a full list of the administration’s most egregious scandals. The ones we know about, at least. I’ve added four since the last time we ran the list – an increase of 20 percent!
1. IRS targets Obama’s enemies: The IRS targeted conservative and pro-Israel groups prior to the 2012 election. Questions are being raised about why this occurred, who ordered it, whether there was any White House involvement and whether there was an initial effort to hide who knew about the targeting and when.
2. Benghazi: This is actually three scandals in one:
The failure of administration to protect the Benghazi mission.
The changes made to the talking points in order to suggest the attack was motivated by an anti-Muslim video
The refusal of the White House to say what President Obama did the night of the attack
3. Watching the AP: The Justice Department performed a massive cull of Associated Press reporters’ phone records as part of a leak investigation.
4. Rosengate: The Justice Department suggested that Fox News reporter James Rosen is a criminal for reporting about classified information and subsequently monitored his phones and emails.
5. Potential Holder perjury I: Attorney General Eric Holder told Congress he had never been associated with “potential prosecution” of a journalist for perjury when in fact he signed the affidavit that termed Rosen a potential criminal.
6. The ATF “Fast and Furious” scheme: Allowed weapons from the U.S. to “walk” across the border into the hands of Mexican drug dealers. The ATF lost track of hundreds of firearms, many of which were used in crimes, including the December 2010 killing of Border Patrol Agent Brian Terry.
7. Potential Holder Perjury II: Holder told Congress in May 2011 that he had just recently heard about the Fast and Furious gun walking scheme when there is evidence he may have known much earlier.
8. Sebelius demands payment: HHS Secretary Kathleen Sebelius solicited donations from companies HHS might regulate. The money would be used to help her sign up uninsured Americans for ObamaCare.
9. The Pigford scandal: An Agriculture Department effort that started as an attempt to compensate black farmers who had been discriminated against by the agency but evolved into a gravy train delivering several billion dollars in cash to thousands of additional minority and female farmers who probably didn’t face discrimination.
10. GSA gone wild: The General Services Administration in 2010 held an $823,000 training conference in Las Vegas, featuring a clown and a mind readers. Resulted in the resignation of the GSA administrator.
11. Veterans Affairs in Disney World: The agency wasted more than $6 million on two conferences in Orlando. An assistant secretary was fired.
12. Sebelius violates the Hatch Act: A U.S. special counsel determined that Sebelius violated the Hatch Act when she made “extemporaneous partisan remarks” during a speech in her official capacity last year. During the remarks, Sebelius called for the election of the Democratic candidate for governor of North Carolina.
13. Solyndra: Republicans charged the Obama administration funded and promoted its poster boy for green energy despite warning signs the company was headed for bankruptcy. The administration also allegedly pressed Solyndra to delay layoff announcements until after the 2010 midterm elections.
14. AKA Lisa Jackson: Former EPA Administrator Lisa Jackson used the name “Richard Windsor” when corresponding by email with other government officials, drawing charges she was trying to evade scrutiny.
15. The New Black Panthers: The Justice Department was accused of using a racial double standard in failing to pursue a voter intimidation case against Black Panthers who appeared to be menacing voters at a polling place in 2008 in Philadelphia.
16. Waging war all by myself: Obama may have violated the Constitution and both the letter and the spirit of the War Powers Resolution by attacking Libya without Congressional approval.
17. Biden bullies the press: Vice President Biden’s office has repeatedly interfered with coverage, including forcing a reporter to wait in a closet, making a reporter delete photos, and editing pool reports.
18. AKPD not A-OK: The administration paid millions to the former firm of then-White House adviser David Axelrod, AKPD Message and Media, to promote passage of Obamacare. Some questioned whether the firm was hired to help pay Axelrod $2 million AKPD owed him.
19. Sestak, we’ll take care of you: Former White House Chief of Staff Rahm Emanuel used Bill Clinton as an intermediary to probe whether former Rep. Joe Sestak (D-Pa.) would accept a prominent, unpaid White House advisory position in exchange for dropping out of the 2010 primary against former Sen. Arlen Specter (D-Pa.).
20. I’ll pass my own laws: Obama has repeatedly been accused of making end runs around Congress by deciding which laws to enforce, including the decision not to deport illegal immigrants who may have been allowed to stay in the United States had Congress passed the “Dream Act.”
21. The hacking of Sharyl Attkisson’s computer: It’s not clear who hacked the CBS reporter’s computer as she investigated the Benghazi scandal, but the Obama administration and its allies had both the motive and the means to do it.
22. An American Political Prisoner: The sudden decision to arrest Nakoula Basseley Nakoula on unrelated charges after protests in the Arab world over his anti-Muslim video is an extraordinarily suspicious coincidence. “We’re going to go out and we’re going to prosecute the person that made that video,” Hillary Clinton allegedly told the father of one of the ex-SEALs killed in Banghazi.
23. Get rid of inconvenient IGs: Corporation for National and Community Service Inspector General Gerald Walpin was fired in 2009 as he fought wasteful spending and investigated a friend of Obama’s, Sacramento Mayor and former NBA player Kevin Johnson. The White House says Walpin was incompetent.
24. Influence peddling: An investigation is underway of Alejandro Mayorkas, director of the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, who has been nominated by Obama for the number two post at the Department of Homeland Security. Mayorkas may have used his position to unfairly obtain U.S. visas for foreign investors in company run by Hillary Clinton’s brother, Anthony Rodham.
It was vintage Clinton. The Bloody Beast did an agonizingly-long 22 minute interview with Pissy Chrissy Wallace yesterday. She dodged, weaved, and lied her cellulite-riddled hind end off. It was probably the last time she’ll go near that network… just a hunch. It would be a waste of time to post the entire interview. Nobody is particularly interested. I’m surely not. Instead, I’m posting a few short clips. Unfortunately, finding one where she utters anything closely resembling the truth is a fool’s errand.
‘That’s Not Fair’: Hillary Pushes Back at Chris Wallace For Noting She Never Mentioned Terrorism in Benghazi Remarks at Andrews Base
In Hillary Clinton’s first sit down interview since becoming the 2016 Democratic nominee, Fox News Sunday’s Chris Wallace confronted her with some tough questions about her misleading the American public about the terror attack in Benghazi. Particularly, Wallace pointed out that her remarks at Joint Base Andrews following the September 11, 2012 attack did not feature the word “terrorism.”
Clinton: I am Not Responsible For What People Do or Do Not Remember from Benghazi
With Benghazi playing a major theme in the attacks against Clinton, Wallace played a video clip from the Republican National Convention (RNC) of Pat Smith blaming Clinton for her son’s death.
“I blame Hillary Clinton. I blame Hillary Clinton personally for the death of my son. That’s personally,” Smith said.
Wallace asked Clinton about Smith’s comments that Clinton lied to her and the other families on the day when the Benghazi victims’ bodies returned to the United States.
“I don’t hold any ill feeling for someone who in that moment may not fully recall everything that was or wasn’t said,” Clinton said.
Hillary, Chris Wallace Spar Over Her Classified Emails
Hillary Clinton on Sunday insisted that FBI Director James Comey said that her answers to the American public regarding her handling of emails containing classified information were truthful, but this was disputed by host Chris Wallace
Hillary Clinton Battles Chris Wallace Over Emailgate: That’s ‘Not What I Heard’ Comey Say
Hillary: Benghazi Parents’ Memory Faulty, Others To Blame for Sending Me Classified Info
SHE DINDU NUFFIN…IT WAS EVERYBODY ELSE
Media Hypocrisy About Grieving Parents At Conventions On Display
NOT ONLY IS KHIZR KHAN A DEMOCRAT SHILL, IT HAS BEEN DISCOVERED HE IS AN ASSOCIATE OF THE MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD, DEDICATED TO BRINGING MORE MUSLIM FILTH INTO OUR COUNTRY.
Not only did they accuse the RNC of exploiting Pat Smith, some actually attacked Pat Smith herself, saying how dare she attack or even question Hillary Clinton.
It has begun. It started with a last gasp coup attempt which failed miserably and ended with the media managing to concentrate on parts of Melania Trump’s speech replicating what the Ghetto Queen read off a teleprompter in 2008. Rather than cover the positive, uplifting messages of hope for the country, they stuck to their well-worn ad hominem attacks just to distract from the fact Obama and Lying Hillary are to blame for a great many of the issues we face.
Respecting your limited time I am posting mostly clips of speeches by some of the people yesterday so you can pick and choose what you want to see. The clip I would urge you to see is Pat Smith, whose son was killed along with Chris Stevens early on in the Benghazi massacre, and especially that steaming pile of sewage, Pissy Chrissy Matthews, who did not hide his venality at anyone who dared criticize the queen-in-waiting. It is truly horrendous.
There are a number of really good speeches, particularly Lone Survivor Marcus Luttrell, and any are well worth the few minutes to watch.
Trump opening GOP convention with call for law and order
Trump has seized on the instability, casting recent events as a direct result of failed leadership by President Barack Obama and by Clinton, who spent four years in the administration as secretary of state. But Trump has been vague about how he would put the nation on a different course, offering virtually no details of his policy prescriptions despite repeated vows to be tough.
NORMALLY CANDIDATES REFRAIN FROM CAMPAIGNING DURING THE OTHER PARTIES’ CONVENTION, BUT AS WE’VE SEEN AD NAUSEAM, HILLARY COULD CARE LESS ABOUT RULES, TRADITION, OR EVEN WRITTEN LAW.
Anti-Trump Group Turn Republican Convention Into Chaos To Force Roll Call Vote on Rules! THEY FAIL!
#NEVER TRUMP IS OFFICIALLY DEAD AND BURIED
Benghazi Mom At RNC: Hillary Belongs Behind Bars, “If She Wouldn’t Give Us Truth, Why Should We Give Her Presidency?”
Everytime I hear her, it just touches my soul, the pain she still feels from the loss of her son. A loss that was so wrong and pointless. And like her, yes, I blame Hillary. For the lack of security before despite the desperate pleas of Amb. Stevens and others. For the failure to adequately respond on the night of the attack. For the continuing cover-up and pack of lies told after, particularly to and about the families.
TO SEE THE PAIN ON THIS HEARTBROKEN MOTHERS’ FACE IS SUCH A TRAGEDY
Matthews: ‘Gross’ To Say Hillary Had Anything To Do With Amb. Stevens’ Death, ‘I Don’t Care’ What Victim’s Mother Felt’
I DIDN’T THINK I COULD LOATHE THIS SNOW-CAPPED LITTLE RODENT ANY MORE INTENSELY THAN I DID,BUT HE MANAGED TO PROVE ME WRONG
During MSNBC’s coverage of the Republican National Convention, host Chris Matthews reacted to a speech given by Susan Smith, who’s son Sean was killed in the Benghazi terror attacks, “I don’t care what that woman up there, the mother has felt, her emotions are her own, but for the country, in choosing a leader, it’s wrong to have someone get up there and tell a lie about Hillary Clinton.”
MEDIA: ‘LOOK OVER HERE! IGNORE WHAT THEY’RE SAYING ABOUT THE QUEEN!’
‘There’s no cribbing of Michelle Obama’s speech’ insists Trump’s campaign chief after critics point out word-for-word similarities between Melania’s convention and Michelle Obama’s from eight years ago
Trump’s wife used passages that matched Obama’s nearly word-for-word
Spoke in prime time to the Republican national Convention
Focused on lessons that Mrs. Trump said she learned from her parents
She has insisted that she wrote the speech with only a ‘little help’
Paul Manafort, Trump’s campaign chairman, denied that the speech was plagiarized and said ‘these are common words’
He insisted the controversy was an example of the aggressive treatment received by people who challenge Hillary Clinton
SEEING THIS WOULD BE A WELCOME CHANGE
AFTER SEEING THIS UNGRATEFUL COW FOR EIGHT LONG YEARS
THIS IS HOW FAST CNN CAN FACT-CHECK WHEN THEY WANT TO:
Why Kasich Says He Isn’t Ready to Support Donald Trump | NBC Nightly News
DONALD BEING THE DONALD… OUCH
Trump Hits Kasich: If I’d Got Beaten That Badly in the Primary, I Wouldn’t Go to the RNC Either
“I beat him very badly,” he said. “I won 38 states. I won the highest number of votes in the history of the Republican Party … Some people say the most contentious primary they’ve ever seen, either party. If I were him and got beaten that badly, I’d probably wouldn’t show up, either.”
Marcus Luttrell: “America Is The Light, And Her People Are The Goodness That Grows From That”
DEMOCRATS TAKE NOTE: THIS IS WHAT A REAL MAN LOOKS LIKE
Scott Baio: ‘Let’s Make America America Again’
CHACHI WITHOUT JOANIE
‘Bikers for Trump’ will be at RNC in ‘force’
JUST A GUESS… SOME OF THEM WILL BE ARMED
Giuliani: ‘What I Did for New York, Donald Trump Will Do for America’
Duck Dynasty’s Willie Mocks ‘Media Experts’ Who Have Been ‘Humbled’ by Donald Trump
“It’s been a rough year for the media experts,” Robertson said. “It must be humbling to be so wrong about so much for so long.”
Robertson had an explanation for the pundits’ failed assessments.
“But I have a theory about why they missed the Trump Train: they don’t hang out with regular folks like us who hunt, fish, pray and actually work for a living.”
CHECK THIS OUT
Blind Girl Marlana VanHoose Blows Away Republican Convention In Cleveland With National Anthem!
Dumbest Criminal In America? Woman Wanted On Felony Warrant Goes To Protest At RNC Where There Are 5,000 Cops
THINK: ‘BAG OF HAMMERS’
Public records suggest that the felony Coleman was wanted on involved almost hitting police officers with her car while allegedly fleeing from them.
Coleman, a self-described community activist was reported to have been wanted on a felony warrant since May 2015 over an incident in a suburb of Cleveland.
THIS IS FUNNY AS HELL
CAIR Hands Out Anti-Islamophobic “Pills” To Republicans At RNC…
ISLAMOPHOBE: SOMEBODY WHO KNOWS THE TRUTH ABOUT ISLAM
Matt Lauer Demands Trump Tell Convention Speakers to ‘Tone Down the Rhetoric’
As presumptive Republican nominee Donald Trump arrived in Cleveland Monday afternoon, he was greeted by NBC Today co-host Matt Lauer hectoring him about the “tone” of the GOP convention, which had barely started: “There’s been so much violence in the country in the last couple of weeks. People are on edge, they’re tense. You add to that the passion that comes with political debate and there are people who are truly afraid that things could boil over here in Cleveland.”
Will Lauer attempt to extract a similar pledge from Hillary Clinton at the start of the Democratic National Convention next week?
On Monday, the morning show host wrung his hands over the possibility of the GOP convention being dominated by “inflammatory rhetoric.”
Kyle Smith writes in the NY Post:
The movie is a study in the difference between thinkers and doers.
A lady spy with a French accent who works in Benghazi tells one of the security contractors (ex-military men), “I know what I’m doing” because it’s her second tour in a war zone. A contractor replies laconically, “It’s my 12th.”
Nerds may be adequate leaders when everything is going smoothly. But when there are jihadis gathering with rocket launchers outside the gate, send for a jock.
Lars Larson writes on Facebook:
It’s impressive that a movie released in January even includes a direct quoted reference to the Pentagon email by Chief of Staff Jeremy Bash, only released last month, that there were military assets “spinning up” and ready to go… but BHO and SOS Clinton never gave the go ahead.
The movie makes you proud to be an American and it makes me more determined to never let power like that ever rest again in the hands of such feckless losers. It’s well worth seeing and if you care about your country, take as many Democrat Party voters with you as you can.
January 17, 2016: ‘13 Hours’ captures how Americans really feel about our global standing By Kyle Smith
January 17, 2016: Lars Larson on Facebook