Bits & Bytes

2020_06 17 All the way to Heaven

CATHOLIC VOTE: [2:46] – If Rev. Martin Luther King, Jr., were alive today, they would hate him.

SEAN HANNITY: [8:05] – This is FIVE YEARS OLD. Nothing has changed. If anything, it’s gotten worse. “This isn’t about race. It’s about right and wrong.”

75% of the problems in black neighborhoods are self-inflicted. The other 25% are inflicted by Democrats.

2020_06 17 riots

TUCKER CARLSON: CLICK [16:42] – I only got through 2 minutes of this. We NEED to pray against the demonic spirits, powers, and forces driving this thing.

2020_06 17 no cops Branco

LOS ANGELES: Los Angeles police officers working around the clock to quell ongoing anti-cop will not be paid for working overtime.

Police Chief Michel Moore said that officers won’t get the overtime pay because the city doesn’t have the $40 million these hard-working, much-maligned police officers have EARNED dealing with people who want them dead.

Good luck recruiting good people for law enforcement, you morons.

2020_06 17 hypocrisy

CHAZ: CLICK [2:06] to hear a very brave Christian minister give CHAZians a reality check.

Thankfully, she wasn’t molested the way the white preacher was, but she didn’t know they’d leave her alone when she went in.

2020_06 17 Coexist Comply

DEMOCRATS SUCK: CLICK [2:24] to see recent video of the streets of San Francisco, which has been dominated by Democrats since 1960. Don’t look away. Watch till the end. This is what the Left wants for America … power and money for them, poverty and degradation for us.

TRUMP ECONOMY: [:19] The post-COVID recovery is happening.

TRUMP: [27:20] – President Trump signed his “Safe Policing for Safe Communities” executive order. You can read it at the link.

2020_06 17 shelter

TRUMP: Protecting religious liberty and real women – Trump’s Department of Housing and Urban Development is set to roll back another Obama-era rule that required single-sex homeless shelters to accommodate clients based on their gender identity, not their biological sex.

The new rule will allow single-sex shelters to serve only those whose biological sex aligns with their residents.

BIDEN: [1:09] – After receiving Planned Parenthood’s endorsement, CINO JOE promised to “expand access to quality, affordable health care for women” and “protect women’s constitutional right to choose.”

The Trump campaign responded: “In an effort to conform to the far Left’s agenda, Biden is now calling for zero restrictions on abortion and wants to force taxpayers to foot the bill.”

No restrictions and taxpayer funding have both been key points on the Democrat platform for many, many years.

UK: The Speech Police at the BBC have targeted John Cleese. [9:34] – I have been thinking recently about how humorless the Left is, which is pretty much the entire point of this video.

Interestingly, just yesterday, I listened to an excellent homily about personal holiness. One of the steps the priest said was important was a sense of humor!

NORTH KOREA: South Korea says North Korea’s military has destroyed a South Korean diplomatic office near the DMZ.

2020_06 17 mascots

GRAMMY NOTES: Mama Buzz set up the bouncy house and bubble machine for the Mascots. They burned off energy while she got to relax and read a book. 🙂

2020_06 17 Et tu

Comments Off on Bits & Bytes

Filed under Loose Pollen

Comments are closed.