I saw this on Facebook. I googled it and found it elsewhere as well. Then I fact checked it. Only three are true. One is probably true. Six are not only false but also illegal, so why is anyone cheering that he might have done them?
Good stuff in my opinion
In Case You Didn’t hear any of this GREAT NEWS ON YOUR TELLY, THIS IS WHAT OUR PRESIDENT HAS BEEN DOING:
While the msm works tirelessly to make President Donald Trump out to be a buffoon, over the last week President Trump did the following, but you probably won’t hear about it:
- Made vaccines voluntary not mandatory. The military will check the purity and distribute vaccines
- Defunded W.H.O forever and wants an investigation into its operations
- Canceled the Democrats HR 6666 bill, known as the Covid -19 TRACE Act that was the basis for Bill Gates’s diagnosis and tracking project, which was also canceled.
- Cancelled Bill Gates project is known as ID2020
- Opened a complaint platform to report censorship on Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube. It was overrun with complaints. They got the evidence.
- Stopped 5G rollout nationwide
- Executive Order to reopen states: Governors who refuse to reopen will be sued.
- Executive Order for W.H. to take over all Electrical Grids: This will include Internet servers, Broadcasting systems, Electronic systems.
- Declares places of worship ‘Essential Sevices.’ Some mayors are fining people for going to church.
- Applauded Australia and 116 countries for insisting on a China Probe into the spread of Covid-19 despite several threats from China about refusing critical exports.
And the good work keeps coming. The Gold-backed standard is in the pipeline and there is talk about Nesara/ Gesara. The man has balls!
He’s changing the world.
1. Yes. On May 19, 2020, President Trump stated that a future coronavirus vaccine will be voluntary.
2. No. In April, he said he wanted to but when I googled it, I only got hits about why it was a bad idea and why he couldn’t do it this year. He definitely can’t do it “forever” since a new president and congress could easily reinstate funding.
3. No. A president has no authority whatsoever to “cancel” a bill. He can veto one after it’s reached his desk, but HR 6666 is still in committee.
4. No. ID2020 is a private organization. President Trump has no authority over it whatsoever. (Why is anybody cheering about the possibility that this might be true?!)
5. Yes. On May 15, the White House launched a tool for people to use if they feel they’ve been wrongly censored, banned, or suspended on social media platforms like Facebook and Twitter. I couldn’t find any articles about it being slammed, but the tool is no longer accepting new responses.
6. No. (Why is anybody cheering about the possibility that this might be true?! Would you want one man to have the power to deny consumers access to a particular product or technology?!)
7. No. Trump has been firm about keeping his hands off on states’ powers. (And thank God! For three years, the Left has been shrieking that he’s a Fascist Dictator Just Like Hitler! Now, when he had not just a national, but an international crisis that MIGHT have justified him imposing extraordinary control, he stuck to the Constitution!)
8. No. The order is about national security. You can read it at the link below. (Good grief! POTUS can’t take over anything. He’s NOT a dictator!)
10. Probably true. On May 1, the New York Post reported, “More US allies and other countries are joining the Trump administration’s call for an investigation into China, the World Health Organization and the origins of the deadly coronavirus pandemic.” Trump is constantly tweeting and answering reporters’ questions when he leaves and returns to the White House, so I expect he did praise it. But I didn’t find any particular quote.
CtH: Personally, I find it appalling that people are mindlessly passing this list around the internet with big cheers for Trump’s manhood. I love it when he stands up to corruption here and abroad, but a lot of the things in the list that I found were not merely false, but also blatantly illegal.