HOUSE COVID AID BILL: Nancy Pelosi’s House approved a $3 trillion coronavirus bill, the most expensive bill in Congressional history, in a 208-199 vote.
Peter King was the only Republican to support the bill. Fourteen Democrats broke from their party and voted no.
The bill is predictably jam-packed with Democrap, like direct payments to illegals. Thankfully, its chances are slim to none in the Senate and Trump has vowed to veto it.
COVID-19: [3:45] – What a mess.
COVID-19: Graham Ledger sounds off about Illinois’ Democrat Governor J.B. Pritzker [3:23] – At Townhall, Brad Slager writes, “Democrats drunk with pandemic power could be undercutting themselves come November.” Yes, dear Lord, make it so!
- California: Democrat Governor Gavin Newsom is getting some blow-back from Fresno County Sheriff Margaret Mims. She said on Tuesday that she hasn’t got time to enforce his stay-at-home orders because she is too busy re-arresting accused criminals set free under the state’s new “zero-dollar bail” policy.
- Colorado: Democrat Governor Jared Polis shut down a Castle Rock restaurant for at least 30 days after it defied state orders and reopened its dining room doors to a massive Mother’s Day crowd on Sunday.
- Maine: Democrat Governor Janet Mills yanked the health license of a restaurant that tried to defy her order to remain closed until June.
- Pennsylvania: Democrat Governor Tom Wolf has threatened to cut off non-compliant counties from federal relief aid and to cite businesses that try to open without his permission. He also suggested non-compliant businesses could see their liability insurance threatened and their licenses to operate revoked.
- Michigan: Democrat Governor Gretchen Whitmer ignored massive public protests to her oppressive orders. Besides extending the full shut-down for another month, she decided to restrict what can and can not be legally sold in the stores that are allowed to be open.
- Wisconsin: Democrat Governor Tony Evers declared it was “a bad day for Wisconsin” when the state Supreme Court overturned his stay-at-home extension. The citizens disagreed.
- Georgia: Republican Governor Brian Kemp re-opened the state three weeks ago. At this reporting, the numbers of new cases and new deaths are dropping.
COVID-19: [2:42] – I’m so eager to get to our garden center and buy me some flowers!
OBAMAGATE: [3:47] – The sneering tone the jerk-nalist used to ask Press Secretary McEnany about this suggests he did NOT expect her to use it to articulately lay out the entire scandal in 3 minutes.
She’s awesome. And she always wears a cross!
OBAMAGATE: A new book says that Obama’s Attorney General, Eric Holder, politicized the Justice Department and built the team that orchestrated Obamagate.
The author, Matthew Whitaker, is a former U.S. attorney who served as a Trump’s acting attorney general between Jeff Sessions and William Barr.
“There’s no doubt that Russia tried to influence the 2016 presidential election. But the political meddling within our own government, within the Justice Department, and within the intelligence community poses a far greater threat to Americans than any Russian internet troll farm.
“Without the rule of law, without respect for the Constitution, without honest administration in the Justice Department, we don’t have a republic.” – Matthew Whitaker
OBAMAGATE: Documents released last week prove that, shortly before he left office, Barack Obama briefed FBI Director James Comey and Deputy Attorney General Sally Yates about the Flynn investigation.
Joe Biden was at that meeting. But on Tuesday, he told ABC, “I know nothing about those moves to investigate Michael Flynn.”
BIDEN: [:30] – This is just sad.
BIDEN: Slow Joe has selected AOC to craft his climate-change policy. Ocasio-Cortez is the chief sponsor of the Green New Deal, legislation that would eliminate all fossil-fuel energy, nuclear energy, and 99% of “combustion-engine vehicle[s].”
I expect Babylon Bee will announce momentarily that AOC’s Chief of Staff will be Greta Thunberg. What a joke these people are!
SPACE FORCE: President Trump was presented the official flag of the United States Space Force (USSF), the first official flag of a military branch in 72 years.
The flag was presented in an Oval Office ceremony where the president touted development of a new missile that can travel 17 times faster than current missiles.
The USSF is set to launch a secretive X-37B space plane Saturday morning.
TISSUE ALERT! [2:00] See what one wonderful Brazilian groom did for his bride who cares for children with Down Syndrome.
GRAMMY NOTES: In 2003, I saw a t-shirt that said, “Mom likes ME best!” I bought three.
The girls told me, when they wore them, somebody would always cock an eyebrow and they’d be like, “My sisters each have one too!” LOL
My picture of the three of them, side-by-side, in the shirts has been on the wall above my computer for 17 years. I lurves it. 🙂