TRUMP LEADS: The following is from a White House email – Defeating this virus will take a historic partnership between our public and private sectors.
- America and Canada will halt all non-essential travel across their border.
- The Defense Department is massively expanding medical resources, making 5 million respirator masks and 2,000 ventilators available for use.
- FEMA is now activated in every region of the country and at the highest level.
- Navy hospital ships are being deployed to impacted areas.
- The Department of Housing & Urban Development as well as Health & Human Services are suspending foreclosures and evictions until the end of April.
- President Trump held a phone meeting with 130 CEOs to hear directly what they need to respond to this crisis.
Together, America will prevail.