DERSHOWITZ: Dec 13, 2019 [2:03] – SCOTUS pulled the rug out from under the House’s second impeachment charge.
IMPEACHMENT: [11:40] – Ratings and polls tank. During the very “solemn” and “important” process, Nadler fell asleep and a Democrat rep was caught watching golf on his laptop. I heard Nadler also drooled himself.
IMPEACHMENT: “When the Dear Leader of the House Judiciary Committee, Rep. Jerry Nadler, said that this was too important a matter to trust to the voters in the next election, he and his ilk gave us a frightening preview of the Gulag into which they would put We the People, should they gain full control of the government.” – Daniel John Sobieski
IMPEACHMENT: [10:48] – IF House Democrats pass impeachment, Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell breaks down how the Senate will handle it.
DEFENSE: On Wednesday, the House of Representatives passed the 2020 National Defense Authorization Act. It will be voted on by the Senate next week and is expected to be signed into law by President Donald Trump. The bill, worth $736 billion, was passed by a 377-48 vote. Among other things, it creates a sixth branch of the military called Space Force within the Air Force. It also includes a 3.2% pay increase for service members and extends paid parental leave to 12 weeks for 2 million federal workers.
MYTH BUSTING: [1:33] – Direct quotations from the IG hearing that expose the lies the Left Stream Media has been spouting.
- The IG report doesn’t vindicate anyone.
- An email the FBI altered was presented to the FISA court as evidence to renew the FBI’s warrant to spy on Trump and his people.
- The FBI knew, but did not inform the FISA court, that the Steele dossier, which was central to their FISA warrant application, had been paid for by Hillary Clinton’s campaign and the Democratic National Committee.
- The FBI knew that Christopher Steele was “desperate to prevent Mr. Trump’s election.”
- The FBI sent “confidential human sources” (i.e., spies) into the Trump campaign.
- “It’s hard to look at these 17 events and understand how it could all be purely incompetence.”
WHACKY MOLE: [7:02] – More “Leftists accuse us of doing what they’re doing.”
TIME RAGAZINE: Demonstrating once again how out-of-touch they are with the times.
There was a kerfuffle on Twitter about Trump’s disparaging remarks about young Greta. I confess, my first reaction was, “Ew, she’s a kid!” But then I remembered that, unlike the Covington boys, she CHOSE to place herself on the world stage.
2A: Since July, 62,000 Californians have been denied the right to buy ammunition. And it’s not just civilians, either. Numerous members of law enforcement agencies have been denied sale of ammo. Second amendment supporters are calling foul and demanding answers.
MILITARY: [4:57] – Talking to Congress about faith-based treatments for veterans with PTSD.
UK: [3:59] – British voters have spoken.
CANDY CANES: [2:37] – A sweet piece of Catholic history.
VERY FUNNY, TRUE STORY: [4:45] – Don’t skip this one!