IMPEACHMENT: Allen West [7:16] – “A Bridge Too Far.”
IMPEACHMENT: Steve Hilton [5:56] – I love this guy.
IMPEACHMENT: Wall Street Journal editorial board – “Democratic Rep. Adam Schiff isn’t a constitutional scholar, but he plays one on Impeachment TV. His latest gambit is an attempt to redefine ‘bribery’ in the Constitution to include President Trump’s behavior toward Ukraine.” Of course, “he’s wrong about the law and constitutional history,”
IMPEACHMENT: Dan Bongino [57:31].
- Schiff’s own witness totally obliterated the Democrats’ entire case;
- Nunes said during an interview on Life, Liberty and Levin that the Democrats were paying Ukrainian officials to dig up dirt on Trump;
- Much of the fake dossier Spygate information came from Ukraine;
- Starting at 26:19, clip from The Five worth watching;
- Starting at 30:30, Marie Yovanovitch, our former Ambassador to Ukraine, says she has zero information that POTUS committed any crime;
- Starting at 33:00, Yovanovitch has said she was a big corruption fighter in Ukraine, yet had no concern over the Vice President’s son being on the Burisma board (keep in mind that Hunter Biden’s name was on the “do not prosecute” list she gave the Ukrainian prosecutor);
- Starting at 50:00, Leftists trashed Republican Rep. Elise Stefanik for trying to ask a question Schiff didn’t want to hear;
- Starting at 50:54, Finnish government
IMPEACHMENT: Rep. John Ratcliffe (R-TX, House Intelligence Committee) says Democrats are “racing the clock” with the impeachment hearings, trying to damage Trump as much as possible before the Justice Department’s IG report and Durham’s criminal investigations destroy them.
IMPEACHMENT: ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, MSNBC and Fox have all televised the public impeachment hearings. On day one, 13.1 million people watched it (combined totals for all networks). On day two, that dropped to 12.7 million.
By way of comparison, 20 million watched the Kavanaugh hearings in 2018.
JUSTICE: On Monday, SCOTUS the U.S. Supreme Court put on a hold on a lower court ruling that would require President Donald Trump’s accounting firm to hand over some of his financial records to a Democratic-led House of Representatives committee.
JUSTICE: Where Daleiden goes next [2:58] – He and his colleagues were ordered to pay more than two million dollars to Planned Parenthood for the fake crime of exposing real crimes.
SCHOOL SHOOTINGS: The Secret Service just released its analysis of these awful events – “The analysis suggests that many of these tragedies could have been prevented, and supports the importance of schools establishing comprehensive targeted violence prevention programs. …
“[The recommended] approach is intended to identify students of concern, assess their risk for engaging in violence or other harmful activities, and implement intervention strategies to manage that risk. The threshold for intervention should be low, so that schools can identify students in distress before their behavior escalates.”
CELEBRITY HYPOCRITES: Real Time host Bill Maher concluded his satirical segment “New Rules” on Friday by advising his audience to “just celebrate Thanksgiving, don’t try to win it.”
This might seem like words of wisdom and tolerance, but Maher quickly turned it into a rant against conservatives who he described as rubes, mouth-breathers, knuckle-draggers, Bible-thumpers, s***-kickers, sister-f***ers, and a**holes.
THE FINAL POINT: Another Colin crapfest [2:33].
CATHOLIC VOTE: Woke Progressives are undoing decades of actual progress for biological female athletes [2:34].