My latest update from the campaign trail.
DEMOCRAT PLANTATION: Democrats prove they don’t want poor blacks to succeed by ensuring the ghetto schools they control do NOT actually TEACH the skills young blacks need to get good jobs. Young adults need to be able to read and write proper English and know how to dress and groom themselves for the work place. They need to believe in taking responsibility and having self-respect that isn’t based on gang membership or time spent behind bars.
LOUDER WITH CROWDER: These are well worth watching … it’s all GOOD news (and funny) [35:02, 10:00] – Steven Crowder speaking at Texas A&M students on Halloween (hence the costumes).
FAUXCAHONTAS: Democratic Massachusetts Sen. Elizabeth Warren says that if she were to be elected president, she would ensure implementation of her proposed wealth tax by giving the EPA “super duper enforcement” powers.
BIDEN: After being denied Holy Communion because of his support for abortion on demand, Joe Biden told MSNBC host Andrea Mitchell. “I’m a practicing Catholic. I practice my faith, but I’ve never let my religious beliefs, which I accept based on Church doctrine … impose … on other people.”
Here is what The Catechism of the Catholic Church has to say about abortion:
- 2270 Human life must be respected and protected absolutely from the moment of conception.
- 2271 Since the first century the Church has affirmed the moral evil of every procured abortion. This teaching has not changed and remains unchangeable.
- 2272 The Church attaches the canonical penalty of excommunication to this crime against human life.
- 2273 The law must provide appropriate penal sanctions for every deliberate violation of the child’s rights.
As a political leader and lawmaker, Joe Biden has had a moral obligation to promote and vote in favor of laws that protect human life from conception. His strong pro-abortion voting record means he is not only a de facto excommunicated Catholic, but also that he violates the sanctity of the Holy Eucharist every time he receives it.
The priest who barred him from receiving was doing him a favor by preventing him from piling one more serious sin on to the burden his soul already carries.
Biden bragged that even the pope gives him communion. But a canon lawyer points out the pastor, not the pope, is correct in this instance.
- Canon 916 requires a believer not to approach for holy communion with a guilty conscience and positively requires ministers of holy communion, especially pastors, to withhold the sacrament from Catholics “obstinately persevering in manifest grave sin.”
Public support for abortion, its preservation in law, and/or its public funding, are sinful acts under Catholic moral analysis.