BORDER: Trump’s policies are working – Border Patrol arrested roughly 51,000 migrants in August, a 30% drop from the previous month.
Don’t hold your breath waiting on the Fake and Disgusting News to report this.
ABORTION: Women are also literally dying as a result of legal abortions done in licensed abortion facilities – Preterm, a Cleveland abortion facility, has somehow managed to stay in business, despite a history of inflicting life-threatening and life-ending injuries on women during abortions. Here are some that pro-lifers have documented:
- March 2012: Even though the elevator at the 3d floor Preterm abortion facility was broken, they negligently continued conducting surgical abortions on the third floor. When a 300-pound woman began to hemorrhage, emergency help was delayed as emergency responders had to carry her down two flights of stairs.
- March 2014: Lakisha Wilson (22) bled to death after a second trimester abortion.
- November 2018: Preterm released a woman who was hemorrhaging badly, because staff were in a hurry to close for the day. Bleeding through her clothes and in pain, the woman was forced to call 911 for herself from outside the facility.
- April 2019: Two ambulances responded for a 32-year old, second trimester patient who was hemorrhaging uncontrollably.
- June 2019: Tia Parks (26) bled to death after a first trimester abortion.
Despite formal complaints and public calls for disciplinary action and closure of the clinic, no action has ever been taken against the facility or its sloppy abortionist.
Even worse, Physicians for Reproductive Choice actually gave the abortionist an award.
BENNY HINN: Confession time [4:23] – Long time proponent of prosperity theology is renouncing his years of teaching that God wants all Christians to be wealthy and healthy. According to prosperity theology, God’s blessings are released when Christians donate money.
“And I will tell you now something that is going to shock you. I think it’s an offense to the Lord. It’s an offense to say give $1,000 – I think it’s offense to the Holy Spirit. … I’m done with it. … I think that hurts the gospel. So I’m making this statement for the first time in my life. And frankly, I don’t care what people think about me anymore.”
HYPOCRISY: Democrats are famous for it – Remember all those calls to BOYCOTT GEORGIA if they banned abortions after a heartbeat is detectable? Yeah, well. Georgia’s legislature passed the bill and Georgia’s governor said he didn’t care about the boycott and signed it.
But Georgia also offers very generous tax incentives to film companies, so big surprise (NOT), nearly 40 movies and TV shows set to film in the state this September.
Kinda wondering if ANY of those blowhards who said in 2016 that they would LEAVE THE COUNTRY if Trump got elected did us the favor of ACTUALLY LEAVING.