BORDER: In the past 8 weeks along, U.S. agents have caught 5,500 fraudulent “families” trying to enter the U.S. with kids they’ve borrowed, bought, or stolen.
Do liberals know or care that our insane asylum law (“bring a kid, walk right in”) is promoting child abuse?!
“Everybody knows that if they bring a child, they’ll be allowed to stay in the United States. They call it a ‘passport for migration.’ ” – Acting Homeland Security Secretary Kevin McAleenan
Appalling examples from the real world at our southern border:
- A male Honduran migrant admitted to purchasing a six month old baby for $80.
- A male Guatemalan migrant admitted to purchasing an eight-year-old boy for $130. He paid an additional $130 for a fake birth certificate.
- Men were seen at a Tijuana shelter offering vulnerable mothers $350 to purchase a child.
Border agents use DNA tests to try and catch these people. It’s bad enough to think about the long trip these poor kids made with strangers. What about the scumbags who have slipped past the net with kids they don’t care about?
OPERATION BACKPACK: Providing new, top quality backpacks filled with grade-specific supplies to any child living in a New York City homeless or domestic violence shelter who needs one.
Last year, 20,000 kids started the school year looking and feeling more like their housed classmates and less like children in need.
CUMMINGS BURGLARIZED: Some geniuses are saying President Trump should be charged with inciting violence, because his tweet critical of Elijah Cummings happened on the very same day that Cummings’ home was burglarized.
The only problem with this idea is that the break-in happened BEFORE the tweet.
RACIST DEMOCRAT: Some of the responses collected by Twitchy –
- Did she seriously just insinuate that a bunch of black people was brought in as a prop?
- No, what’s racist is assuming black people can’t THINK FOR THEMSELVES.
- Why is it so hard for Democrats to believe African-Americans have their own voices?
- The Left still thinks they own minorities.
- Look it’s another Bette Midler.
- If you keep pointing out a person’s color, you might be a racist.
- Soledad, the lack of self-awareness is strong with you.
- How long does it take you to call someone a racist after you wake up?
- Soledad, you’re awful.
THE FACE OF WHAT THE LEFT DOES TO ITS ENEMIES: Jussie Smollett became the Left’s Media Hero after he claimed (falsely) to have been beaten (without sustaining any injuries) by two white men wearing MAGA hats.
But since being actually beaten (viciously) for WEARING a MAGA hat doesn’t fit the Left’s narrative, I won’t hold my breath waiting for any Democrats or their shills in the Slime Stream Media to get outraged about this hate crime against a man of color.
Cuz when all is said and done, they really believe that any “deplorable, racist hater” who thinks Trump is doing a great job richly deserves a thorough beat down. Tweets collected by Twitchy cheering this man’s trauma prove my point.
- I don’t have sympathy for bigots who get their asses kicked.
- Why don’t I care?
- Cry me a river.
- Reap what you sow.
- Put a Trump steak on it.
- [clapping hands icons repeated]
- Punching Nazis.
- Wearing a MAGA is like wearing a KKK hood to many of us.
- Hey if you go out wearing nazi garb, be prepared for the consequences as well.
- Such an idiot to wear it.
- It’s payback for all the shit the rump gives out.
[Lots more on the theme of “he had it coming for wearing the hat”]
PLANNED PARENTHOOD’S LIES: Even the Democrat shills at the Washington Post have called them out on their oft-repeated lies. [2:18]
PARKING TICKETS: “In college, I got a ticket every day of the week for parking in my driveway. Same cop every day. My girlfriend’s car, too. It was a small apartment building, which had a blacktop parking lot along the side of the building. The police ticketed every vehicle parked in our assigned parking spots for ‘blocking the sidewalk.’
“But there was no sidewalk. It was a blacktop parking lot. I was an aspiring student of the law and knew I could argue this. Plus, I didn’t have the money to pay all these tickets. I plead not guilty, got a court date, and continued to collect the tickets. I got the cop on the stand and showed him a series of pictures and asked questions about this ‘invisible sidewalk.’
“He contradicted himself several times and then admitted he ticketed every car he saw parked there whether it was blocking the invisible sidewalk or not. I was up there for about half an hour. For parking tickets. The judge was laughing a bit and finally asked me to approach. He asked me if he dismissed all the tickets and told the cop to stop, would I stop asking questions and leave the court. I agreed.
“The next week my girlfriend went in with her stack of tickets and I tagged along. It was the same judge and the same cop. When it was her turn to argue, I walked up with her. Before she could finish a single sentence, the judge said ‘The tickets are void. Next case.’”