WAR CHESTS: Top earners among those who revealed their first quarter take —
- Bernie Sanders = $18.2 million
- Kamala Harris = $12 million
- Beto O’Rourke = $9.4 million
- Pete Buttigieg = $7.1 million
- Cory Booker = $5 million
CORY BOOKER: He has introduced a bill in the Senate to explore the possibility of making reparation payments to descendants of American slaves.
ELIZABETH WARREN: In a poll of likely primary voters in her Deep Blue home state, Massatwoshits, Elizabeth Warren ranked THIRD … behind two old white guys. She was among those nomi-wannabes who chose not to reveal their first quarter campaign totals.
PETE BUTTIGIEG: Buttigieg, whose name is pronounced bud uh JIJ, has a lot going for him in the Leftist Demographic Sweepstakes.
- Valedictorian graduate of a Catholic prep school
- Parents both professors at Notre Dame University
- Father immigrant from Malta
- Magna cum laude and Phi Beta Kappa graduate of Harvard College
- B.A. with first class honors in philosophy, politics, and economics
- Rhodes Scholar at Pembroke College, Oxford
- Navy war veteran [Military Intelligence, Afghanistan]
- Married homosexual
- Support legal abortion on demand throughout all nine months
- Sneer at the “hypocrisy” of Christians who support Trump
IOW, he’s as much of a hypocrite as Nancy Pelosi, Joe Biden, and the rest of the Catholic Democrats who put the Democrat ahead of the Catholic.
The Catholic Church teaches clearly that:
- Marriage is only between one man and one woman
- Homosexual desire are indicative of a disordered sexuality
- Homosexual acts are immoral
- Abortion is evil
- Voting is a moral obligation
- Voting for a pro-abortion candidate is not an option
- Where the only candidates are both imperfect, we must vote for the one who will most likely do the most good and cause the least harm