HITLER FINDS OUT THE THE MUELLER INVESTIGATION IS OVER: I love the part where Hitler tells all the people who voted for Trump to get out now … and the room clears. LOL Watch this to the end. I think it’s one of the best. ROFL
DEMOCRATS GIVE BARR ONE WEEK: House Judiciary Chairman Jerry Nadler of New York and House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff of California have sent a letter to Attorney General Bill Barr demanding:
“The release of the full report and the underlying evidence and documents is urgently needed by our committees to perform their duties under the Constitution.”
“Your four-page summary of the Special Counsel’s review is not sufficient for Congress, as a coequal branch of government, to perform [its] critical work.”
MUELLER REPORT: The Trump campaign promises to weaponize the Mueller Report as a part of their 2020 re-election campaign.
“Rest assured that you will be hearing about the Democrats’ collusion and obstruction lies and President Trump’s full vindication between now and Election Day.” — Trump campaign spokeswoman Kayleigh McEnany
EGG ON THEIR FACES: Legal Insurrection posted a video clip collection of the Left’s worst moments over the past two years. Clips include –
- March 20, 2017: Rep. Schiff on NBC’s Meet the Press = At the beginning, Schiff considered the evidence of collusion “circumstantial”
- July 11, 2017: Syndicated radio host Chris Hahn believed that the emails showed “treason.”
- July 11, 2017: Hillary’s campaign chairman, John Podesta, says on MSNBC that it’s “starting to smell more and more like collusion.”
- July 13, 2017: Nancy Pelosi says during a presser, “This week we saw cold, hard evidence of the Trump campaign and the Trump family eagerly intending to collude with … a foreign hostile power.”
- October 31, 2017: Vox editor says, “It is almost impossible now to look at the weight of evidence and believe there was no collusion.”
- December 10, 2017: Adam Schiff with Jake Tapper on CNN now says the evidence is damning.
- February 16, 2018: CNN’s Anderson Cooper says the indictments of 13 Russian nationals and three Russian entities make Trump’s “hoax” claim “weaker” … even though none of those indicted actually colluded with Trump or people in his campaign.
- May 24, 2018: CNBC news story claims Trump’s “embrace of Russia” is obvious.
- July 16, 2018: Former CIA Director John Brennan on CNN says, “Donald Trump’s press conference performance in Helsinki rises to & exceeds the threshold of ‘high crimes & misdemeanors.’ It was nothing short of treasonous. Not only were Trump’s comments imbecilic, he is wholly in the pocket of Putin. Republican Patriots: Where are you???”
- August 17, 2018: Author and journalist Craig Ungeron MSNBC claims Donald Trump is a Russian asset in the White House.
- January 14, 2019: On CNN, Washington Post columnist Max Boot talks about discuss 18 reasons why he believes Trump is a Russian agent.
- March 1, 2019: On CBS News, Former Acting FBI Director Andrew McCabe, while promoting his new book, says that Michael Cohen’s claims about Wikileaks in his testimony put them closer to proving collusion.
- March 24, 2019: On a Fox News piece called “Abuses of Power”, a clip of Rep. Adam Schiff saying there’s “direct evidence” of collusion by the Trump administration.
MADDOW’S RUSSIA TDS: In August 2018, “Aggressive Progressives” on the The Young Turks network ranted that Maddow’s Russia obsession is harmful to our country.
TDS: They really and truly have zero connection to reality – The whole Trump collusion thing has always been INSANE. It makes no sense that Russia would try to influence American voters to elect the “America First” candidate instead of Hillary!
- The State Department allowed Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s husband to take half a million dollars for a one hour speech in Russia when a Russian company, Uranium One, was trying to and later succeeded in purchasing a sizable portion of our uranium.
- During the 2012 campaign, Obama snickered about Romney claiming Russia was a threat.
- During the 2012 campaign, Obama reassured Russia’s leaders he would “be more flexible after the election.”
- Obama et al knew about and IGNORED Russia’s meddling in our elections.
BIGGER THAN WATERGATE: Now, if Republicans will grow a spine – On a short visit to the Capitol to meet with Republican lawmakers, Trump was asked by a reporter: “You’ve accused the people who launched the investigation into your campaign of ‘treasonous’ acts – how high up do you think it went?”
“I think it went very high up. I think what happened is a disgrace. I don’t believe our country should allow this ever to happen again. This will never happen again. We can never let it ever happen again. It went very high up, and it started fairly low, but with instructions from the high up. This should never happen to a president again. We can’t allow that to take place,” Trump said.