Bits & More Bytes

NOT TIRED OF WINNING: On Wednesday, President Trump won another major victory, as the European Union delegation meeting with him agreed to significant concessions to avoid a trade war.

2018_07 26 Trump tweet

OBAMA: A new report released on Wednesday revealed that the Obama administration knowingly provided an Islamic terrorist-financing organization with hundreds of thousands of dollars despite the fact that the group had been designated as a terrorist-financing organization for a decade by the U.S. government.

MORE OBAMA: Earlier this week (seriously, just this week), the mainstream media got its undies in a wad over talk that President Trump planned to revoke the security clearances of some high-level former intelligence officials. A former director of National Intelligence (James Clapper) said that it would be “a very, very petty thing to do.” But back in 2013, when Obama wanted to do the exact same thing, his director of National Intelligence (James Clapper) said it was a great idea. “When it is determined that access to classified information is no longer required, the department or agency shall terminate such access and debrief the individual.”

#walkaway and walk towards freedom – This one is really touching. Watch to the end.

COMPLICIT IN EVIL: Corey Booker told his Senate colleagues that anyone who does not oppose Judge Kavanaugh is “complicit in the evil.” Kinda makes you sentimental for the days when we were just “a basket of deplorables.”

OH RIGHT, LIKE WE DIDN’T SEE THAT COMING: A biological male who identifies as female was sent to a woman’s prison in Great Britain, despite not having gone through sex reassignment surgery — and now he stands accused of sexually assaulting or harassing four female inmates. The transgender prisoner has now been moved to a male prison.

OUT OF STEP: In a new poll conducted by NBC News and The Wall Street Journal, just 33% of those surveyed feel the Democratic Party is “in the mainstream.” In 2016, that number was 48%.

CUT THE HYSTERICS: “When you use fake statistics to whip up hysteria, and … as the basis for unnecessary laws, then it becomes incumbent on honest people to step in and correct the record. In reality, your straw usage has almost no impact on the ocean whatsoever. … The United States as a whole contributes very, very little to the plastic waste problem. … Asia and Africa account for 95% of the problem. That leaves only 5% of the ocean’s plastic debris to be split between the continents of Europe, North America, South America, and Australia.”

IMPEACH HIM: Republicans can play the impeachment game too. A group of 11 House Republicans introduced five articles of impeachment against Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein Wednesday evening. The impeachment articles accuse Rosenstein of intentionally withholding documents and information from Congress, failure to comply with congressional subpoenas and abuse of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA).

MEDIA WHINERS: To hear the liberal media tell it, the horrible Trump administration, bent on destroying the First Amendment, has barred a legitimate journalist from covering the White House. White House Press Secretary Sarah Sanders offered a very different account. “At the conclusion of a press event in the Oval Office a reporter shouted questions and refused to leave despite repeatedly being asked to do so. Subsequently, our staff informed her she was not welcome to participate in the next event, but made clear that any other journalist from her network could attend.”

2018_07 26 Paparazzi squirrel

1 Comment

Filed under Loose Pollen

One response to “Bits & More Bytes

  1. ForHisGlory52

    Reblogged this on .

    Like