RECENT POLLS: Trump supporters don’t fit Hillary’s nasty stereotypes.
- Only 31 percent are white men without college degrees, while 66 percent are college graduates, women, or nonwhites.
- Overall approval for this president is at 47 percent, up two points over last month. The rise was driven by a 10-point swing among Hispanic voters and a four-point gain among Democrats.
- He’s at 90 percent approval among Republicans.
- Historically, Democrats have been able to count on the youth vote, but millennials are switching sides. They may not like the Republican Party, but they love the Trump economy and plan to vote Republican this fall.
- Ditto blacks and gays. Both demographics are showing significant shifts to the right wing, in part because of the economy and in part because they’re sick to death of the left’s hate-filled, non-stop shrieking.
SHORT MEMORIES:The left wants to delay Trump’s SCOTUS nominee, saying none should be confirmed before the mid-term elections (which they think they might win) and that the President should not have his nominee confirmed while he is under investigation. In 2010, Barack Obama nominated Justice Elena Kagan just months before a midterm election. In 1994, Bill Clinton nominated Stephen Breyer to the Court while he was under investigation for Whitewater.
SHORT LIST: On Monday, President Trump interviewed four candidates for SCOTUS — Brett Kavanaugh, Amy Barrett, Amul Thapar, and Raymond Kethledge. Many believe Kavanaugh and Barrett are at or near the top of Trump’s list.
BIGOTRY: MSNBC political analyst Zerlina Maxwell said Amy Barrett is “very Catholic.” Can you imagine the fit the Left would throw if Obama had nominated a Muslim for the SCOTUS and some ‘analyst’ on Fox News said he or she was ‘very Muslim’? They’d be screeching about bigot this and Islamaphobia that. But wait … no, she didn’t. She said Amy “Barnett” is “very Catholic.” My bad.
BUT SHE SEEMED SO HONEST: Rachel Dolezal is awaiting trial on multiple charges, including welfare fraud. The now-former president of the Spokane chapter of the NAACP became famous after she got busted for actually being white.