The democrats are not a political party. They are nothing but a well-funded mob. They encourage it, nurture it, and live off of it. They seek to enforce their will and violence is their stock in trade.
Rep. Maxine Waters calls on #TheResistance to find and confront Trump admin officials
“You get out and you create a crowd and you push back on them, and you tell them they’re not welcome anymore, anywhere.”
Florida GOP Attorney General Pam Bondi Needs Police Escort to Protect Her from screaming hecklers at Movie Theater
Bondi was at the theater to watch a screening of the Mister Rogers documentary.
Restaurant Owner Who Kicked Out Sarah Sanders: I’d Do It Again
Wilkerson added, “I have a business, and I want the business to thrive. This feels like the moment in our democracy when people have to make uncomfortable actions and decisions to uphold their morals.”
[CtH: Kinda like those Christian wedding vendors who have gone to the mat for their right to uphold THEIR morals in THEIR businesses. As for Miss “I’d do it again”, I saw where 95% of her fellow local business owners voted to condemn her decision. “She made us all look bad.”]
New Normal: Trump Allies Face Harassment, Protests Anywhere They Show Their Faces
Already, a slew of Republicans have been plagued with harassment and violent threats, creating new normal.
- House Majority Whip Steve Scalise was nearly killed in June 2017 by a liberal gunman — and threats of violence against conservatives have increased in number and frequency.
- Left-wing activists on June 19 chased Department of Homeland Security Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen out of a Mexican restaurant. “Kirstjen Nielsen, you’re a villain, locking up immigrant children,” chanted activists from the Democratic Socialists of America.
- On June 17, a protester reportedly chased Trump adviser Stephen Miller out of a Mexican restaurant, accusing him of being a “fascist.”
- A popular parade in Portland, Oregon was cancelled in April 2017 after threats of violence against one of the groups participating — a local Republican organization. An email warning parade organizers promised 200 or more protesters would rush into the parade and drag the Republican marchers out, if that’s what it took to keep them from participating.
- In February 2017, a 71-year-old female staffer for California Rep. Dana Rohrbacher was knocked unconscious during an angry protest that activists staged outside the congressman’s office.
- A North Carolina GOP office was firebombed a month before the 2016 election and a building adjacent to it was spray painted with a message: “Nazi Republicans get out of town or else.”
CtH: By their fruits we shall know them. They call us fascists and terrorists, but their behavior exposes the truth.
Fascism: A political philosophy that uses forcible suppression to quell opposition.
Terrorism: The unlawful use of violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.