The hypocritical anti-Trumpers’ non-stop shrieking about “Trump’s” immigration policy (which has been in place since Bush? Clinton?) are actually making me nostalgic for Stormy.
This photo of a crying child has gone viral.
TIME magazine cropped the kid out and used her image to slam President Trump.
There are just a few problems.
- Border Patrol did not separate the kid from her mother, though maybe they should have. This oh-so-nurturing parent paid a coyote $6,000 to drag her and her baby girl 1,800 miles so mama could pursue the “American Dream.”
- The mother left her husband and their three other children (ages 14, 11, and 6) behind without even giving them a chance to say good-bye, so spare me the “separating families” angst, lefties.
- And while the woman has claimed political asylum, her husband says their life is fine. He is a captain at a port on the coast of Puerto Cortes and says they have not been threatened by anyone.
As for the illegals who actually are separated from their kids, because they, you know, broke the law… it seems Americans are far more in tune with this toon than are the left-wing talking heads.
Yesterday, Rasmussen released a poll of voter opinions on the family separation issue.
- 54% of Likely U.S. Voters say the parents are more to blame for breaking the law.
- 35% believe the federal government is more to blame for enforcing the law.
- 11% are not sure.
Hey, Leftists! What do you suppose the governments of Central and South America do with illegals they catch inside their borders? Asking for a friend.