Daily Archives: February 17, 2018
Why tell the inconvenient truth when the convenient lie gets TEN TIMES as much attention?
On Thursday, AP rushed to publish an unconfirmed story that made right-wingers look bad. It was retweeted more than 41,000 times.
On Friday evening, the graveyard of all news stories, AP published its correction. So far, seventeen hours later, it has been retweeted all of 4,045 times.
U.S. building permits have soared to their highest level since 2007.
During a three-month period late last year, U.S. Border Patrol agents seized a staggering 161 pounds of fentanyl, an amount equivalent to 36 million lethal doses.
90% of all illegal immigrants arrested last year had previous criminal convictions or were wanted on charges.
On Friday, the office of special counsel Robert Mueller announced that a grand jury has indicted 13 Russian nationals and 3 Russian entities with conspiracy to defraud the United States.
- Three defendants are charged with conspiracy to commit wire fraud and bank fraud. Five defendants are charged with aggravated identity theft.
- The indictments show the Russians’ efforts did not impact the results of the 2016 presidential election.
- Mueller’s investigation (some would call it a “witch hunt”) showed that there was NO COLLUSION between the Trump campaign and Russia.
- Mueller’s investigation showed that, despite the long and loud accusations made by Democrats and their lapdogs in the FAKE MEDIA, Russia did NOT HACK the 2016 presidential election.
“For they have sown the wind, and they shall reap the whirlwind.” Hosea 7:8
The following is excerpted from Andrew Klavan:
The Left defends gangstas and “transgressive” art and antifa thugs.
But when the shooting starts, they blame guns.
The Left sneers at feminine modesty and masculine protectiveness and all social restrictions on sex.
But when sexual harassment, abuse, and rape rise to the surface, they blame “toxic manhood.”
The Left wants us to reel in shock that Donald Trump used to be a playboy who chased women.
But they defended the infidelities and possible rapes committed by Governor, then-President Bill Clinton.
Perhaps they should have listened to the Catholic apologist G.K. Chesterton, who wrote about the difference between reforming society and deforming it — a passage that was neatly paraphrased by John F. Kennedy:
The Left wants to legitimize disrespect for the flag and for Christianity. They want to ignore the rule of law at the border and silence protests against Islamic ideas that are antithetical to every good thing the West stands for.
They should look to Europe where all these things have been accomplished.
- When European women are molested in the public square, European leaders advise them to behave more modestly lest immigrants get the wrong idea.
- When Islamic knives come out and Islamic bombs go off, European police rush to harass those who question the dictates of the Koran.
The degradation of our culture is almost entirely a leftist achievement. Over the last fifty years, it’s the Left that has assaulted every moral norm and disdained every religious and cultural restraint.
They own the whirlwind. If they don’t like the results and want someone or something to blame, they should look in a mirror.