Texts between Peter Strzok, then-FBI Chief of the Counterespionage Section, and his adulterous mistress, Lisa Page, an FBI lawyer, shed more light on the criminal intent of deep state players to avoid prosecution of Hillary Clinton and to block and destroy Trump’s bid for the presidency.
This batch shows that senior FBI officials involved in investigating Hillary Clinton’s use of a personal email server while she was Obama’s Secretary of State:
- Knew on or before Sept. 28, 2016, that thousands of new classified emails between then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and her Deputy Chief of Staff, Huma Abedin, had been found on Anthony Weiner’s laptop.
- Sat on this information until Oct. 28, just days before the Clinton-Trump presidential election, when then-FBI Director James Comey was basically forced to notify Congress because George Toscas, Deputy Assistant Attorney General at DOJ, had found out about them.
- “Andy” was then-FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe.
- “sdny” is the Southern District of New York, where Weiner’s sexting crime was investigated and tried.
- Anthony Weiner was Abedin’s then-husband and disgraced former congressman. Following a report from the Daily Mail in September 2016, the FBI investigated Weiner for sexting with a 15-year-old girl. His laptop was seized and emails related to the Hillary Clinton email controversy were found on it. Weiner is currently serving a 21 month sentence in federal prison for sexting with a minor.