October 14, 2013: Patriots march on Washington, storm the Barrycades
- Mr. President, tear down this wall.
October 15, 2013: President Stompy Foot’s government shall not stand
In 18 government shut downs under 6 presidents, Barack Obama is the only one to kick wounded vets out of their own open-air memorial.
October 15, 2013: Flight 93 Memorial is Barry-caded
October 15, 2013: Taking the moral high ground
The Obama Administration sent out the Metropolitan DC police armed with guns, stun guns, clubs, tear gas and riot helmets to forcefully remove or arrest aging military veterans from their own monuments.
October 16, 2013: The Obamas continue to be Hypocrites-in-Chief
October 16, 2013: King Obama says, “Let them not eat.”
- Obama threatens food stamp recipients.
October 16, 2013: Barry-cades: $76 Million a day in LOST REVENUE
October 17, 2013: As difficult as possible: The National Park Services implementation of the government shut down
- Question: Why did you allow Occupy protesters to camp overnight, in direct violation of the law, for 100 days, then barricade national monuments against veterans from day one, then turn around and allow illegals to march a week later?
- Stated Answer: (squirmy weaseling)
- Real Answer: Obama told me to.
March 4, 2014: Shutdown Reality Check
- “The Interior Department just issued a report saying those 16 days of politically motivated b.s. COST taxpayers $414 million in lost revenue. And for what? So Democrats wouldn’t have to TALK ABOUT Obamacare?”