Dearest attended the March for Life in Ithaca, NY, which began at Immaculate Conception Church (where I was confirmed) and ended across the street from Planned Parenthood. They’re standing in front of the plumbing store that is now in the structure my parents had built when they operated Cullen Sporting Goods. Here are a few images.
This clinic does medical and first trimester surgical abortions. I’m SO glad it wasn’t there the two years I lived in the house next door to my parents’ business.
Please take a moment to admire Dearest’s new sheepskin-lined, leather trapper hat. It is his Valentine’s present from me. I gave it to him early cuz his head was cold now. 🙂
Both of the Chicago papers had the pink pussy hats all over the front page. Not word one about the March for Life.
The Best Signs at the 45th Annual March for Life
Trump Trolls Women’s Marchers – “Get Out There and Celebrate – Lowest Female Unemployment in 18 Years!”
The Pussy Hat protesters were back out on the streets marching on the first anniversary of President Trump’s historic first year in the White House.
BEST TROLL EVER!
President Trump: Beautiful weather all over our great country, a perfect day for all Women to March. Get out there now to celebrate the historic milestones and unprecedented economic success and wealth creation that has taken place over the last 12 months. Lowest female unemployment in 18 years!
October 14, 2013: Patriots march on Washington, storm the Barrycades
- Mr. President, tear down this wall.
October 15, 2013: President Stompy Foot’s government shall not stand
In 18 government shut downs under 6 presidents, Barack Obama is the only one to kick wounded vets out of their own open-air memorial.
October 15, 2013: Flight 93 Memorial is Barry-caded
October 15, 2013: Taking the moral high ground
The Obama Administration sent out the Metropolitan DC police armed with guns, stun guns, clubs, tear gas and riot helmets to forcefully remove or arrest aging military veterans from their own monuments.
October 16, 2013: The Obamas continue to be Hypocrites-in-Chief
October 16, 2013: King Obama says, “Let them not eat.”
- Obama threatens food stamp recipients.
October 16, 2013: Barry-cades: $76 Million a day in LOST REVENUE
October 17, 2013: As difficult as possible: The National Park Services implementation of the government shut down
- Question: Why did you allow Occupy protesters to camp overnight, in direct violation of the law, for 100 days, then barricade national monuments against veterans from day one, then turn around and allow illegals to march a week later?
- Stated Answer: (squirmy weaseling)
- Real Answer: Obama told me to.
March 4, 2014: Shutdown Reality Check
- “The Interior Department just issued a report saying those 16 days of politically motivated b.s. COST taxpayers $414 million in lost revenue. And for what? So Democrats wouldn’t have to TALK ABOUT Obamacare?”