Ron Fournier (former Washington AP bureau chief) inadvertently outed his own corrupt peeps.
- That’s the problem.
- I’m glad you didn’t include “report the news” on your list.
- [Narrator] That’s not really journalism, Sparky.
- This is the exact opposite of what journalism should be.
- They don’t get into it to report facts?
- Force change? I’m not sure that’s your job.
- Save the sanctimony. You’re supposed to report the news.
- So what you’re saying is they are agenda driven activists? Thanks for clarifying.
- With all due respect, we don’t want activism, we want real factual news.
- 95% of you people don’t even take economics or business courses, but pontificate on tax reform.
- That must be why so many journalists are so sh*tty at reporting the news. Why don’t they go into politics instead, if that’s what they really want to do?
- We would like “journalists” to report what happens, then let us decide how we feel about it.
- It’s no wonder the public distrusts the media. People don’t want lectures from the press.
- “[When journalists] attempt to be politicians, we can only point out to them that they are not as yet even good journalists.” –G.K. Chesterton
Heretic by G.K. Chesterton: Free ebook