The title above is what Stilton called Newsweek‘s Christmas Eve article, HOW TRUMP AND THE NAZIS STOLE CHRISTMAS TO PROMOTE WHITE NATIONALISM.
Way down near the end of this piece of trash, the “journalist” author admits, “Trump’s rhetoric differs from that of Nazi Germany’s, most notably because he has never advocated genocide.”
- Gosh. How very FAIR and BALANCED of you. :oP
The Left really wants very hard to believe that their media actually does call apples apples. But this week’s Pew Research report, “17 striking findings from 2017”, shows how delusional they really are.
- As you can see, coverage of President Clinton was actually fair and balanced (despite Shrillary’s claims about a Massive Right-Wing Conspiracy).
- Coverage of President Bush was slightly less so, with the proportion of positive stories dropping in favor of neutral stories. But the negative stuff stayed the same.
- It was only with President Obama that the media went into full bore worship mode.
- But even their lack of balance about Obama got swept away by their ugly, hate-filled, foam-at-the-mouth reporting on President Trump.