Keith Olbermann responded to news that Japanese Prime Minister Shinzō Abe dumped out his box of koi food before President Trump did.
Tweeters pointed out the obvious fact that Keith Olbermann is a dick.
- Congratulations, you just insulted the Prime Minister of Japan.
- THE JAPANESE PRIME MINISTER MUST RESIGN AT ONCE. RESIGN, SIR. HAVE YOU NO SHAME?
- Imagine hating a person so much that when they follow the actions of another leader during a ceremony you decide to insult them both.
- As usual, outraged over literally nothing.
- Man. It is like he’s Donald’s super bitter ex-girlfriend or something.
- Dude, just stop. The desperation here is just embarrassing for you.
- For the record dumb-ass, that is a small amount of food for fish of such size and number.
- Keith Olbermann is the world’s leading koi expert. He did go to Cornell’s College of Agriculture and Life Sciences.
I should ignore Keithie, I know. But I still can’t quite get past the fact that we were at Cornell at the same time and in the same department.
And, for the record, while Communication Arts is part of the Agriculture School, when Keith and I were there, the major did not require any classes in aquaculture. My guess is that the Japanese Prime Minister knows a lot more about koi than Keith ever will.