- CNN has repeatedly claimed that heavily regulated and difficult to obtain weapons are legal and easy to obtain.
- One month after President Trump made an Article 5 commitment to our NATO allies, CNN said he had never done it.
- CNN “reported” the non-fact that Republicans wanted to make rape and domestic violence pre-existing conditions in their Obamacare repeal bill. They even interviewed rape survivors so they could get their reactions to the fabrication.
- CNN spent hours pushing a four-byline story that alleged James Comey would publicly dispute the president’s claim that the former FBI director told him on three occasions that he was not under investigation. Comey did the opposite.
- CNN host Chris Cuomo, who has a law degree, said “Hate speech is excluded from protection” under the First Amendment. Hate speech is the REASON for the First Amendment. Nobody needs to be protected for warm cuddly speech!
- CNN Sally Kohn and her cohosts raised their hands in the air in a nod to the “hands up, don’t shoot” slogan and CNN pushed the video out on its social media channels. Yet nothing in the Michael Brown case, not the ballistic or the DNA evidence or the witness statements, backs up the contention that Brown was shot with his hands up.