Tweeter Kyle Foley was incensed.
- This is such an unbelievably f**king stupid take. People’s lives are in danger and “believing in science” won’t stop these storms.
- Scoring cheap political points while islands are getting leveled and people are fleeing for their lives is an all-time low.
- More importantly, we haven’t seen storms as bad as Harvey and Irma in 12 years. We’ve also had storms like this for CENTURIES.
- They aren’t suddenly increasing in frequency or strength, they’ve always been bad and they’re still very rare.
- Just pisses me off that while I’m helping ppl board up homes and watching friends evacuate, assholes are using it for political gain.