Left-wing extremists carried out 27 attacks in Europe in 2016. Right-wing extremists carried out one.
In Germany, police recently raided the homes of 36 people accused of posting hate speech on social media. Thirty-three of the 36 raids concerned right-wing speech.
Muslims committed 135 out of the 142 terror-related deaths in Europe in 2016.
In England, supporters of Hezbollah publicly called for the annihilation of Israel without suffering any repercussions, while a man who posted anti-Muslim comments on Facebook was sentenced to prison.
Why do victims stay in abusive relationships?
- Victims feel they deserve the abuse. They believe things will get better if they just behave better.
- Some abusive relationships are life threatening. Victims fear that standing up for themselves will get them killed.
- Society pressures people to be in a perfect relationship. Victims fear being judged, blamed, marginalized, or pitied if they say they are being abused.
- I particularly like how you threw in a “we’re” as if you weren’t being racist.
- Privileged white girl thinks cleaning toilets, driving, and being nannies is all those dumb brown people are capable of.
- Yesterday, I was a toothless, uneducated hillbilly Trump supporter. Today, I have a limo driver! America, what a country!
- Everything about this tweet is what caused the backlash that led to Trump.
- I’m a Republican who cleans my own toilets, raises my own children, and drives my own car. Who do you imagine the Republicans are?
- I’m a Latino Republican who is sick of people like her assuming I’m only here to be the help.
- My cleaning gal gets paid $28/hr. She’s an American. She files taxes too.
- “Who’s gonna pick my cotton if you free my slaves?” — The Democrats
Mother Teresa said every abortion has two victims, the child and the mother. I believe that is true, certainly for those women who struggle with guilt and regret, but even more so for those women who do not. This woman has repented and confessed, but those who “proudly” defend their “choice” will face eternal judgment with hardened hearts.
The mother was given tablets at an abortion clinic to induce labor. She was supposed to return to the clinic to deliver the dead fetus, but she was hiding her pregnancy from her mother and went into labor at home. She explains:
“(I) called an ambulance (my mother thought maybe my appendix had burst or something, I still hadn’t told her what was going on) and I delivered in the ambulance. When she met me at the hospital later and I had to tell her that I’d just had a baby I still pretended that I was just as surprised as she was… I said I had no idea I had been pregnant. The hospital has a special photographer that does pictures for stillborn babies and they gave me the pictures.”
If she had delivered at the abortion clinic, her daughter’s body would have been dissected for organs to sell, burned with medical waste, or simply thrown out.
If the sun rising in the east might make Trump look good, CNN would deny it ever happens.
Filed under Islam, Terrorism
A recent poll asked Americans if they agree or disagree with this statement:
“News organizations report stories in a light that’s partial to who owns them.”
Seventy percent of those surveyed agreed. The last time I saw a poll like this, the total was 65%.
CNN has been one of the most egregious “fake news” offenders.
On June 22, 2017, CNN published yet another “try to make Republicans look bad by publishing a bunch of lies based on an anonymous source” story.
After Breitbart blew their garbage story out of the water, CNN was forced to publish a retraction. But true to form, they published it in the middle of the night.