1. Kathy Griffin ‘Beheads’ Trump in Graphic Photo
2. Madonna – “I’ve thought a lot about blowing up the White House.”
3. Snoop Dogg “Shoots” Trump in the Head in Music Video
4. Robert De Niro: “I’d Like to Punch Him in the Face”
5. Joss Whedon: “I Want a Rhino to F*ck Paul Ryan to Death”
6. Shakespeare in the Park Stabs ‘Trump’ to Death in Performance of ‘Julius Caesar’
7. David Simon: “Pick Up a G*ddamn Brick” if Trump Fires Robert Mueller
8. Mickey Rourke Threatens to Beat Trump with Baseball Bat: “He Can Suck My F*cking D*ck”
9. Actress Lea DeLaria Threatens to ‘Take Out’ Republicans and Independents with Baseball Bat after Trump Win
10. Rapper YG Threatens Trump with “F*ck Donald Trump” Song
11. Marilyn Manson Kills ‘Trump’ in Music Video
12. Rapper Everlast Warns Trump: “I Will Punch You in Your F*cking Face”
13. Larry Wilmore Jokes About Suffocating Trump with ‘Pillow They Used to Kill Scalia’
14. Stephen Colbert’s Late Show Puts Stephen Miller’s Head on a Spike
15. Sarah Silverman Suggests Military Could Help Overthrow Trump
Obamacare has failed us.
1. Costs keep rising.
From 2010 to 2016, family premiums for employer-sponsored plans increased an average of $4,372.
2. Choice and competition keep shrinking.
Of the 23 nonprofit health insurers created through Obamacare, 17 have collapsed and one has changed its status to for-profit. Taxpayers loaned more than $2 billion to these companies that will never be repaid.
This year, 70% of U.S. counties have only one or two insurers offering coverage on the exchange. Next year, it’ll be worse.
3. If you like your plan and the government doesn’t, you can’t keep it.
As soon as the rules took effect, at least 4.7 million plans were canceled.
4. Imposing $800 billion in tax hikes.
Obamacare created or increased many different taxes that will total more than $800 billion over the next decade to offset the new entitlement spending in the law.
5. Expanding an already unsustainable Medicaid program.
Medicaid has longstanding issues that left its beneficiaries with limited access to care. Rather than reforming the program, Obamacare made the problem worse by adding millions of new recipients to the rolls.
In 2008, Candidate Obama told his supporters, “If they bring a knife to the fight, we bring a gun.” It looks like James T. Hodgkinson took him seriously.
James T. Hodgkinson, the shooter who opened fire on dozens of Republican congressmen and staffers at a baseball practice in Alexandria, Virginia, on Wednesday, had a hit list of Republican names in his pocket that was recovered by the FBI.
Names on the list included members of the House Freedom Caucus, which contains the lower chamber’s most conservative members.
Voting will close at 11:30 PM ET on Saturday, June 17. The winners will be announced on Sunday, June 18.
CNN Mislabels Unity Moment Of Prayer At Congressional Baseball Game As “Democrats Praying”
THE RADIO ON FRIDAY MORNING DESCRIBED IT AS A MOMENT OF BIPARTISANSHIP. HE ALSO ADDED IT WAS UNCLEAR HOW LONG IT WOULD LAST. THAT’S EASY — IT NEVER EXISTED. DEMOCRATS’ KNEELING WAS STRICTLY FOR SHOW.
Democratic Staffers Booed Trump At ‘Unity’ Congressional Baseball Game
So much for defanging the poisonous debate in Washington.
Dozens of congressional staffers erupted into boos, jeers and even vulgar gesticulations Thursday when President Trump appeared in a video at the Congressional Baseball Game at Nationals Park.
Mr. Trump delivered a message of unity, but some fans in the stands weren’t having any of it.
Okay, Now That’s Just Downright Offensive!
I know it was just a short three hour phony show of unity by democrats solely for media purposes, but seeing this lying leftist bag of bones wearing LSU Colors is disgusting. Not only a slap in the face to an Historic Southern University, but to the best sports conference in the country, The SEC. Whoever’s idea it was to hand her that shirt needs a good kneecapping! Yeah, I said it!
Trump Addresses Congressional Baseball Crowd to Call for Unity: ‘Let’s Play Ball’
George Takei Calls It Karma That ‘Bigoted And Homophobic’ Steve Scalise Saved By ‘Black Lesbian’
MR. SULU NEEDS TO STFU
The opinion piece by Ben Carson is worth reading.
HUD is matching public housing residents with local job opportunities
Government should be a means of empowerment, not dependency, as well as a safety net. As President Trump discusses building America’s workforce, public housing has a role in that discussion. Those who receive housing assistance must have a path toward jobs, wealth creation and economic improvement. We must remove attitudes, regulations, policies and programs that reinforce dependence.
Read the rest @