On Christmas Eve, 2016, this twit tweeted, “All I Want for Christmas is White Genocide.”
Drexel University published an apology and he deleted the tweet, which he said had been a joke. Yeah, right.
Cuz genocide is always such a knee slapper and also those times he tweeted, “Abolish the White Race” and “We need more riots. Riots work.”
He’s white, in case you were curious.
Other responses to his latest vile tweet:
- He’s greater than you will ever hope to be. That’s what is triggering your gag reflex.
- His service gives you the ability to tweet absurd things like this.
- I bet those gross videos of soldiers coming home and surprising their kids just make your skin crawl, huh!?
- It must suck to be so bitter and resentful of men who’ve actually made a difference in this world.
- I hope some day you’ll come to be deeply ashamed of the man you are today.
- Imagine being a parent spending $42,000 to send your kid to Drexel.
And my personal favorite: