On Thursday, NBC News political director and “Meet the Press” moderator Chuck Todd responded to President Trump’s presser by claiming that it was un-American of him to try to delegitimize the press.
Ha ha ha ha ha! So says a spokesman for the people who have been trying to delegitimize the Trump presidency since he won the election.
Not to be discouraged by all the blow-back he got for that howler, Todd picked up again on Friday with this:
SERIOUSLY?! Does he really want to go THERE?! Tweeters handed him a reality check.
- “They get bitter, they cling to guns or religion or antipathy to people who aren’t like them.” -Barack Obama
- Remember when senior WH official compared the GOP to terrorists in 2013? Good times.
- “Which enemy are you most proud of?” “Probably the Republicans.” – Hillary Clinton
- “You can put half of Trump supporters into what I call ‘the basket of deplorables’.” – Hillary Clinton
- During the sequester debate, sitting Dem leaders were literally calling their opposition “domestic terrorists.”
- “They pray in church on Sunday, and prey on everyone the rest of the week.” – Nancy Pelosi