Rep. Maxine Waters (D-CA) wants to impeach Donald Trump as soon as possible.
- So sorry, Maxine. You can’t impeach a president just because you don’t like him.
“I think that he is leading himself into that kind of position where folks will begin to ask, ‘What are we going to do?'” Waters said. “And the answer is going to be: eventually we’ve got to do something about him.”
- Like re-elect him to four more years maybe?
“He [President Trump] supplied the bombs that killed innocent children and families in Aleppo.”
- Aleppo was bombed by Russia last fall, long before Trump was inaugurated. If any American president “supplied” those bombs, it was Obama.
“And the fact that he [President Trump] is wrapping his arms around Putin while Putin is continuing to advance into Korea.”
- I’ve seen no evidence that Trump and Putin are getting cozy. Plus, you know, Putin didn’t invade “Korea.” It was Crimea.
There are those who say that the Democrat Party’s leadership is “out of touch.” Noooooooo, really?
Feb 6, 2017: House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D., Calif.) said, “While it’s only been a couple of weeks since the inauguration, we’ve seen nothing that we can work, that I can work with President Bush on.”
- Apologies to Pistol Pete! I moved these two items from his “Beclowning” post for two reasons. One, they are just SO EXCELLENT, they need to be highlighted. Two, the post was loading slowly.