The Left never tires of telling us that Hillary won the popular vote. “The majority wanted Clinton!” Blah blah blah.
- She knew that presidential elections are decided by the electoral vote the whole time she was campaigning. She LOST the electoral vote. Period.
- Then she lost when the recount effort failed, again when the corrupt electors effort failed, and again when the make Congress debate every vote effort failed.
She also lost in all the swing states, which means her much-touted popular vote win occurred ONLY in states that were already blue.
That’s a lot of losing for someone who was allegedly the more popular candidate.
She did win 2.9 million more votes than Trump.
But let’s look at that number more closely.
- She won California by 4.3 million votes. Deep blue Los Angeles has a population of approximately ten million and 4.3 isn’t even half of that.
- She won New York by 1.7 million votes. Deep Blue New York City has a population of 8.4 million. 1.7 is about 20% of that.
- When you add California’s 4.3 million to New York’s 1.7, you get 6 million. But Hillary won the overall popular vote by only 2.9 million, which is a little less than half.
So, again, I say … Hillary won the popular vote. Blah, blah, blah.