Tweeters had some excellent snark to offer in response.
- Media’s back from its sabbatical? Good to know.
- So you admit that “real reporting” hasn’t been going on during Obama years.
- Lap dogs? You were ventriloquist dummies for the Democrat party.
- What recent developments caused this realization?
- “Now more than ever” means “now that Obama’s gone.”
- Refreshing to see you admit that you’ve taken the last 8 years off from real reporting. Baby steps.
- Should the whole “watch dog” gig not work out, you can be Hillary’s therapy dogs.
- They should be well rested, since they weren’t doing any real reporting 2008-2016.
- The people who destroyed journalism with their partisan lies are now worried about the demise of journalism. Still no apology. No remorse.
- This right here is why people hate you guys.
- Sorry, not interested in your newfound “morality.”
- The thing about reputation and respectability – once it’s gone it’s gone.
- Like you can just magically create credibility after 8 years of non-stop ass kissing?
- Time to blow 8 yrs of dust off those homelessness and hardships of working poor stories. To the grievance-mobile!
- Don’t forget the “young soldiers’ lives tragically lost in stupid Republican wars” stories. Those are always a big hit.
- Translation: Before, we just lied. Now that Hitler is President, we will lie with conviction!