Monthly Archives: January 2016
Donald Trump may be making angry right-wingers stand up and cheer, but the fact is that the most enduring commitment he’s ever made in his lifetime has been to the Democratic Party.
While he was married to his first wife, Ivana, he engaged in a highly publicized affair with actress Marla Maples. He left Ivana and married Marla. Then he cheated on Marla with Melania. Then he left Marla and married Melania. He reportedly let Marla know he was leaving her by leaking the news to a New York newspaper and leaving the headline on the bed for her to find.
He has also bragged in writing about his affairs with married women.
“If I told the real stories of my experiences with women, often seemingly very happily married and important women, this book would be a guaranteed best-seller.” Donald Trump in “The Art of the Comeback”
“Beautiful, famous, successful, married — I’ve had them all, secretly, the world’s biggest names.” Donald Trump in “Think Big and Kick Ass”
Donald Trump claims to be a Christian, but his sexual antics, marital history, and 2015 statements about his faith and religious practices demonstrate he’s very far from being a true follower of Jesus Christ.
- He has said he belongs to the Marble Collegiate Church, that he attends church “a lot” and that he receives Holy Communion “as often as possible.” Marble Collegiate Church says Donald Trump is “not an active member.”
- When asked if he has ever asked God for forgiveness for his actions, he said, “I don’t think so. I think if I do something wrong, I think, I just try and make it right. I don’t bring God into that picture.”
Seriously?! We’re supposed to believe Donald Trump has suddenly become one of us?!
HIDDEN CAM: Gun Show “Loophole” Exposed! [10:37]
A Saudi prince owns a minority share of Twenty-First Century Fox, the parent corporation of Fox News, via an investment firm. MEGYN Kelly never posed for a photo with him.
UPDATE: After Bob Vander Plaats publicly endorsed Ted Cruz, Donald Trump issued multiple tweets calling him a “phony” and a “bad guy.” This is the same kind of vindictive, narcissistic behavior we have seen and despised in Barack Obama.
- H/t Bluebird of Bitterness
In 2013, Virginia passed a law requiring abortion facilities to be inspected like any other ambulatory surgical center. Not a single Virginia abortion center passed inspection.
- Many didn’t meet basic health standards and used expired drugs. Nine of the facilities inspected racked up an astonishing 80 violations among them.
- One had unbagged blood and baby parts frozen to the bottom of their freezer.
- Another facility bragged about performing abortions after a hurricane, while there was two inches of stagnant water in the surgical room and mold was growing throughout the facility.
I don’t wonder that these abortionists fought the inspection law tooth and nail; what else could we expect from men and women who make big bucks slaughtering innocent children?
I don’t even wonder why the Virginia State Board of Health — knowing of the gross violations that had already been discovered — overturned the new legislation in 2014.
It’s spelled $$$$$$$$$$.
Joyce Vasikonis, a former nurse at Planned Parenthood of Delaware, says there was only one motivation at Planned Parenthood: MONEY. “There was one administrator that came to me at the end of every abortion day. And it wasn’t, ‘How did the day go? Anything we need to talk about?’ – nothing like that,” she recalled. “It was, ‘How much money did we make?’”
If feminists and pro-choicers really cared about women having access to SAFE abortions, they would be screaming to get every abortion facility in the country inspected regularly.
When these kids get to judgment, Jesus will ask, “When I had cancer, did you shave your head for me?” 🙂
Alisha is Pete’s daughter; Tyler is his grandson.
September 2015: “That was a mistake. I’m sorry about that. I take responsibility.”
January 2016: “I’m not willing to say it was an error in judgement.”