Dr. Scott M. Sullivan was raised in a loving Evangelical home, but lost his intellectual faith in the truth of Christianity in early adulthood. For the next twenty years, he was heavily involved in martial arts — particularly kickboxing — with some college classes on the side.
Sullivan is now a devout Catholic with both Master’s and Doctoral degrees in Philosophy. His ministry — Classical Theist — is devoted to using modern technologies to make intellectually sound arguments for Catholicism and Christianity accessible to ordinary folks.
Fascinating interview with Sullivan – EWTN’s Life on the Rock [40:24]
Chris Stefanick: You’re Kind of a Big Deal
Chris Stefanick website: Real Life Catholic
My daughter wants her family to enjoy the health benefits of kombucha, but she dislikes fizzy drinks and her husband dislikes kombucha. They are also stretched pretty thin these days with dual careers and a toddler and an infant, so I began experimenting.
To make the brewing extra easy, I decided to make small batches in quart canning jars that would need no decanting or pshting. For the second ferment, I used an airlock, so the kombucha would not get fizzy. Reusing the cloth lid might also work, but I haven’t tried that.
After the second ferment, I strained the brew in the photo into a GT’s bottle to refrigerate it. It could also stay in the quart jar or, if you wanted to be extra tricky with your “kombucha yuck!” family, decant it into a juice bottle and don’t tell them it’s kombucha. 🙂
In a typical Leftist ploy, Obama demonized 2d Amendment warriors as too mentally and morally deficient to be permitted a say in gun policy. Meanwhile, he justified his illegal gun grabbing Executive Order with statements that are objectively untrue.
In an article at The Daily Signal, Sen. Chuck Grassley debunks Ten Untrue Leftist Gun Myths.
- Firearm purchases at gun shows do not require a background check due to the “gun show loophole.” WRONG.
- Gun shows lack any law enforcement presence and are a free-for-all for felons and other prohibited individuals to obtain firearms. WRONG.
- Individuals who purchase firearms on the Internet are not subject to background checks. WRONG.
- The president’s Jan. 5 executive action on gun control represents landmark change regarding gun control. WRONG.
- The Obama administration has made firearms enforcement a priority. WRONG.
- Mental health has nothing to do with gun control. WRONG.
- Obama’s executive action on gun control will thwart criminals’ ability to obtain firearms. WRONG.
- There is a general consensus in America that greater gun control is needed to prevent mass shootings in the United States. WRONG.
- The terrorist “no-fly” list is a proper mechanism to bar Americans from purchasing firearms. WRONG.
- Gun retailers need to step up and refuse to sell semi-automatic weapons. WRONG.
Sen. Grassley explains why these are untrue:
10 Myths About Guns
This “Louder With Crowder” is Worth Watching!
Obama’s Gun Control Town Hall Lies | Louder With Crowder [18:38]
bluebird of bitterness adds: