The elitism of Obama’s gun grabbing

King Obama is protected by men with guns, but he doesn’t want you to have the same right.

2016_01 Obama's war on 2d Amendment

Matt Walsh on Obama’s Weepy Gun Control Speech

The president unveiled a bunch of gun control “executive actions” in a televised speech earlier today. The speech was, honestly, pretty disgusting on a number of levels. He stood up there surrounded by the families of murder victims, continuing his habit of using grieving parents as political props, and he repeatedly lied and mischaracterized his intentions and the intentions of his opponents.

The worst moment, I thought, was when he openly wept over the children killed at Sandy Hook. Normally I wouldn’t begrudge a man for crying over dead kids, but it’s hard for me to take the tears seriously when it’s a man who funds, facilitates, and gleefully celebrates the murder of a million children every year in this country.

Read more @
http://www.theblaze.com/contributions/mr-obama-if-you-care-about-dead-kids-why-do-you-fund-and-celebrate-abortion/

Does Obama really “care” about victims of gun violence? Puh-leeze.

Menthol stick_ How to cry real tears

4 Comments

Filed under Abortion, Barack Obama, Gun Control, Matt Walsh

4 responses to “The elitism of Obama’s gun grabbing

  1. chrissythehyphenated

    Both the Associated Press and the Washington Post found serious holes in Obama’s arguments.

    http://hotair.com/archives/2016/01/06/ap-fact-check-obama-gun-control-actions-wouldnt-have-stopped-any-mass-shooting/

    Like

  2. chrissythehyphenated

    Rep. Diane Black (R-TN): “This is nothing more than a cheap stunt by a lawless President looking to seal a political legacy in the last months of his failing Administration. What’s more, the President’s actions lack any basis in fact, as even the Washington Post was forced to admit that not a single recent act of mass violence could be prevented by new gun laws. Congress cannot let this backdoor power grab go unchallenged. We must use every tool at our disposal, including the power of the purse and, if necessary, the pursuit of legal action, to put a check on this unconstitutional overreach.”

    http://townhall.com/tipsheet/cortneyobrien/2016/01/05/congresswoman-obamas-gun-speech-was-a-childish-temper-tantrum-n2100141

    Like

  3. LAWD Almighty, Chrissy, this whole thing irritated me, but his Fake-Azz Tears really sent me over the edge! And I don’t get over the edge much, these days, though I think he’s been the cause of about 90% of my conniptions (the other 10% being divided by Harry Reid, the Media In General, and other self proclaimed conservatives who seem to go out of their way to behave according to all the worst stereotypes. Ugh.)

    Like

    • chrissythehyphenated

      IKWYM. My dander also goes into high dudgeon for Democrat Catholics who presume to preach to Republican Catholics about social justice and also for Conservative Christians who paint the Roman Catholic Church as the Whore of Babylon.

      Like