President Obama and Bernie Sanders are SURE that violence is due to climate change, NOT to one’s ideology … unless it’s violence they can blame on right-wing ideologies, in which case it totally is due to ideology. Or possibly a YouTube video.
So it’s OBVIOUS it was climate change that inspired these protesters to commit totally senseless vandalism, right? Except, the climate hasn’t changed in about 18 years. Plus, France’s President Hollande said, “these disruptive elements have nothing to do with defenders of the environment”, even though they said they were protesting to defend the environment.
So it’s OBVIOUS it’s just like Muslim terrorists and how their violence has nothing to do with Islam, even though they yell “Allahu Akbar” while they’re shooting Christians in the face.
Ideology has NOTHING to do with violence, right?!
Except that the Colorado Springs shooter was probably, maybe, possibly motivated by the CMP videos. And even if he wasn’t, he could have been and that PROVES anti-choicers are ALL VIOLENT WHACK JOBS! Every last one of them!
Speaking of ABORTION FOR PROFIT, Planned Parenthood president, Cecile Richards, makes more than half a million dollars a year to promote the abortion giant.
She is therefore understandably pissed that Texas has decided to shift funding from her personal cash cow to the hundreds of community clinics that provide the same health care services, minus the baby killing thing.
Richards claims that NOT giving Planned Parenthood tax dollars is “illegal and a violation of federal law.” Hard to figure how, when you look at this map.
A conservative estimate of Planned Parenthood’s finances shows that the organization profits $500 on average for each abortion. IOW, Richards annual salary is the equivalent of 1,072 dead babies per year.
PETITION: Tell ABC/Disney to stop promoting abortion.
At the end of Shemitah 5775, $11 trillion in global stock market wealth was wiped out. Since then, there have been some signs of a strong recovery.
Are we out of the woods?
Jay Peroni, the chief investment officer at Faith-Based Investor and author of Blood Moons on Wall Street, says the following indicators suggest the answer is no. The recovery is merely the calm before the storm.
- The number of advancing stocks versus declining stocks has dropped.
- The total number of advancing stocks also declined.
- Earning expectations are the worst on record since the Great Recession.
- Obama is expected to sign into law a new budget on Monday that would increase the national debt to $20 trillion by the time he leaves office in 2017—double the amount when he took the oath in 2009.
- U.S. third quarter gross domestic product rose at just 1.5 percent, far below the 3.9 percent growth rate during the second quarter.
- U.S. exports have fallen over 11 percent this year—lining up with prior recessions.
- Manufacturing activity, a good indicator of overall financial health, has steadily declined in the U.S. and China—the largest economies in the world.
- Nations throughout the world are keeping their countries propped up solely through central bank stimulus—keeping interest rates artificially low and printing more money to stimulate economic growth.
- The International Monetary Fund has warned the world economy could crash if central banks do not continue their low interest rate policies.
- Tensions with Russia and Syria could erupt into a much more global war, disrupting world stability.
- The refugee crisis in Europe could make an already fragile economic crisis much worse.
If Peroni is right, the worst is yet to come.
Read the rest @ http://www.charismanews.com/world/53035-is-the-global-economy-following-the-classic-crash-formula
Sandor Katz: Can I Get Botulism from Fermented Veggies?
This is an excellent article by a guy who actually read all the studies and summarized them for home fermenters. It is short and well written. Definitely worth your time if this issue concerns you.