The time is late. Get right with God. And stock up on basic supplies.
Jonathan Cahn 2015 Prophecy [1:38:57] = This video is long, but so good!
If you’re put off by the length, start with the part between 41:00 to 47:00. It’s so cool. 🙂 If you listen for another 7 minutes after, it gets even better.
Also, from 34:00 to 38:00, Rabbi Cahn speaks about the events of Hebrew Years 5677 (Shemitah = World War I) and 5678 (Jubilee = Seventh Shemitah). These events fell into the Common Era year of 1917. Eighteen months ago, I posted an amazing time line, showing how Lenin’s rise to power and the appearances of Our Lady at Fatima were related in an amazing manner. Below, I added the Jewish calendar dates and the dates of the Balfour Declaration and British conquest of Palestine. Coincidence? I. Don’t. Think. So.
- January 9, CE 1917: The Battle of Rafa marked the beginning of the British assault on the Ottoman Muslim territory of Palestine. (Tebet 15, HY 5677)
- March 8, CE 1917 Russian Revolution, Part 1: The Russian monarchy was overthrown* by a moderate, democratically-oriented regime. (Adar 14, HY 5677 Purim)
- April 6, CE 1917 Good Friday, Roman Triduum: The United States officially declared war on Germany. (Jesus was crucified on Nisan 14, 33 AD.) (Nisan 14, HY 5677 Preparation Day)
- April 15, CE 1917 Orthodox Easter Sunday: Lenin and his group crossed into Russian territory at midnight, just as Easter was beginning. With German money and Lenin’s leadership, the Bolshevik movement grew rapidly. (Nisan 23, HY 5677)
- May 13, CE 1917 First Fátima Apparition: The Blessed Mother began appearing to three illiterate peasant children in Fátima, Portugal. “I want you to return here on the thirteenth of each month for the next six months, and at the very same hour. Later I shall tell you who I am, and what it is that I most desire.” (Iyar 21, HY 5677)
- June 13, CE 1917 Second Fátima Apparition: “Jesus wishes you to make me known and loved on earth. He wishes also for you to establish devotion in the world to my Immaculate Heart.” (Sivan 23, HY 5677)
- July 13, CE 1917 Third Fátima Apparition: “If my wishes are fulfilled, Russia will be converted and there will be peace; if not, then Russia will spread her errors throughout the world, bringing new wars and persecution of the Church.” N.b., The Blessed Mother’s message made no sense at this time, because Russia was still a devoutly Christian nation and had been for 1,000 years. (Tammuz 23, HY 5677)
- August 19, CE 1917 Fourth Fatima Apparition: Anti-Catholics took the three Fátima children hostage. When they refused to recant, they were returned to Fátima. “Come again to the Cova da Iria on the thirteenth of next month, my child, and continue to say the Rosary every day. In the last month I will perform a miracle so that all may believe.” (Elul 1, HY 5677)
- September 12, CE 1917: The Provisional Government lost military support and the Bolsheviks began to win the upper hand. (Elul 25, HY 5677)
- September 13, CE 1917 Fifth Fatima Apparition: “Continue the Rosary, my children. Say it every day that the war may end. … In October I will perform a miracle so that all may believe.” (Elul 26, HY 5677)
- September 16, CE 1917: Last day of Shemitah. (Elul 29, HY 5677)
September 17, CE 1917: First day of Jubilee. (Tishri 1, HY 5678)
- October 13, CE 1917 Fatima Miracle of the Sun: “I am the Lady of the Rosary. … People must amend their lives and ask pardon for their sins. They must not offend our Lord any more, for He is already too much offended!” The Miracle of the Sun was seen by tens of thousands, a great crowd that had come to the Cova but also people from far away. The event was recorded as fact even in an anti-Catholic newspaper. (Tishri 27, HY 5678)
- November 2, CE 1917 Feast of All Souls: The Balfour Declaration was published, announcing Great Britain’s intention to return the Holy Land to the Jewish people. (Heshvan 17, HY 5678)
- November 7 CE 1917 Russian Revolution Part 2: The Bolsheviks led by Lenin seized power* and established an officially godless state that would aggressively spread its intolerant creed around the globe. (Heshvan 22, HY 5678)
- December 11, CE 1917: British General Allenby entered Jerusalem. (Kislev 26, HY 5678 Second day of Hannukah)
See more detail about dates at my original blog “Vladimir Lenin and Our Lady of Fatima”. N.b., the two Russian revolutions are often spoken of as the February and October revolutions, but Russia at that time was still using the Julian calendar. The dates given here are the Gregorian calendar dates.*