There was a massive rally in DC today to stop the Iran Deal. Noted conservatives Mark Levin, Ted Cruz, Phil Robertson, Sarah Palin, and The Donald, whose party is unclear. There were thousands of pissed-off patriots in attendance, although the news outlets will put it at “hundreds” or a “sizable’ crowd. In the end, it will make little difference since we are largely ignored by the DC gasbags who want our money and votes but not our voices. They’d just as soon we sat down and shut up. Not gonna happen.
I have posted the videos so you can view the ones you want.
No additional charge
THIS IS THE ENTIRE RALLY… IT RUNS 4 HOURS
THE GREAT ONE, MARK LEVIN
THE DUCK COMMANDER… NOT MUCH AT SPEECHIFYIN’
THE WOMAN THE LEFT REVILES THE MOST, STILL KICKING ASS
TRUMP GUARANTEES OUR IRANIAN HOSTAGES WILL BE FREE BEFORE HE TAKES THE OATH OF OFFICE. MEDIA FOLLOW HIM OFFSTAGE LIKE LEMMINGS
TED CRUZ WAS MAGNIFICENT
- July 25, 2015: Hillary Clinton says, “I did not send nor receive [email through my illegal, private server] that was classified at the time.”
- August 18, 2015: Hillary Clinton says the email controversy that has dogged her campaign “has nothing to do with me.” When asked if she had wiped her personal server, she quipped, “You mean like with a cloth?”
- August 20, 2015: A recent Quinnipiac University poll shows 64% of voters consider Hillary Clinton to be dishonest and untrustworthy.
- August 25, 2015: Three government agencies — DIA, NSA, and NGA — report that information on Hillary Clinton’s illegal email server was classified TOP SECRET at the time it was sent and remains so today.
- September 7, 2015: The Clinton campaign says that government agencies often have different views of what should be considered classified. Unfortunately for Ms. Clinton, as per a 2009 Obama Executive Order, government agencies have no authority to disagree with the originating agency’s designation.
- September 7, 2015: Two of the emails then-SecState Clinton received via her illegal, unsecured, personal server account have been found to contain highly classified information. One involved North Korea’s nuclear weapons program.
- September 7, 2015: Clinton maintains that her use of a private server was “allowed by the State Department.” That would be the State Department of which she was top boss. Nixon must be kicking himself for not thinking of the “it was allowed by the White House” angle.
- September 8, 2015: The most recent poll, released today, shows that between April and now, Clinton’s favorability has dropped from 60% to 42%. Meanwhile, Bernie Sanders’ has risen from 7% to 20%.
- September 8, 2015: One day after saying she had done nothing wrong, Hillary Clinton offers her first outright apology. “I should have used two accounts. One for personal, one for work-related emails,” she told ABC News. ”That was a mistake. I’m sorry about that. I take responsibility.”
Idolatry is a violation of the first and greatest commandment. It means to give to anything or anybody what God alone deserves.
Jesus said, “You shall love the Lord, your God, with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your mind. This is the greatest and the first commandment.” Matthew 22:37-38 (NABRE)
Last weekend in New Hampshire, a women’s chorus demonstrated Democrat idolatry when they desecrated an old gospel song by replacing “Hillary” for “Jesus.”
“I woke up this morning with my heart stayed on Hillary.”
This is far from the first time that Democrats have publicly and defiantly flipped the bird at God Almighty. I’ve collected some images and news items about Democrat Obama worship @
Democrat Idolatry: The Cult of Obama
Please don’t be put off by the fact the article below was written by a left-wing feminist and published in TIME. It’s worth reading in full.
Put the Sex Back in Sex Ed by Camille Paglia
From TIME Opinion: Education – March 13, 2014
The refusal by public schools’ sex-education programs to acknowledge gender differences is betraying both boys and girls. The genders should be separated for sex counseling. It is absurd to avoid the harsh reality that boys have less to lose from casual serial sex than do girls, who risk pregnancy and whose future fertility can be compromised by disease. Boys need lessons in basic ethics and moral reasoning about sex (for example, not taking advantage of intoxicated dates), while girls must learn to distinguish sexual compliance from popularity.
Above all, girls need life-planning advice. Too often, sex education defines pregnancy as a pathology, for which the cure is abortion. Adolescent girls must think deeply about their ultimate aims and desires. If they want both children and a career, they should decide whether to have children early or late. There are pros, cons and trade-offs for each choice.
Read the rest @
H/t my niece who sent me the link