“It’s a little-known fact, but we reporters could successfully sell Sanders or Elizabeth Warren or any other populist candidate as a serious contender for the White House if we wanted to. … The lapdog mentality is deeply ingrained.” – Matt Taibbi – Rolling Stone – April 29, 2015
- “Little-known”? We’ve been pointing it out for decades.
- It’s cute how he calls himself a “reporter.”
- The hack is strong in this one.
- The mask drops, along with all pretense.
- How far gone are we when they’re no longer ashamed of being PR shills?