Sunday, Feb 22, 2015 at Christ Universal Temple in Chicago during his annual Saviours’ Day speech, Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan attacked former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani for his controversial opinion that President Obama doesn’t love America.
Farrakhan said, “How did you grow up, Giuliani? A privileged cracker? Or I should say, a privileged devil.”
Cracker? Devil? Really? In church? On a Sunday? Plus, can anyone explain to me why this man, who HATES America, should have some problem with someone else saying that maybe his bff in the White House might not love America? I mean … seriously?!
Does anyone else remember when the press made a big honkin’ deal about a prayer Sarah Palin offered at her church for our troops in harm’s way? Cuz yeah … THAT was really terrible. :oP
Does anyone care to take some action on how soon members of the MSM who have nagged Republicans for comments about Giuliani’s remark will nag Democrats for comments about Farrakhan’s remark!? Cuz if you do, I’ve got a bridge to sell you.
As for “privileged devil” … puh-leeze.
- Louis Farrakhan was born in The Bronx, the younger of two sons of immigrants from the Caribbean islands.
- Rudy Giuliani was born in Brooklyn, the only child of working-class parents who were both first-generation immigrants from Italy.
- Louis Farrakhan’s family was active in the Episcopal Church.
- Rudy Giuliani’s family was active in the Roman Catholic Church.
- Louis Farrakhan was a gifted violinist who had played with the Boston College Orchestra and the Boston Civic Symphony by the time he turned 13. A year later, he went on to win national competitions, then became one of the first black performers to appear on the Ted Mack Original Amateur Hour, where he also won an award.
- Rudy Giuliani had a lisp and got into trouble with the law, doing time at Sing Sing on felony assault and robbery charges.
- Louis Farrakhan attended the prestigious Boston Latin School and the English High School. He completed three years at Winston-Salem Teachers College, where he had a track scholarship.
- Rudy Giuliani attended Bishop Loughlin Memorial High School. He was graduated in 1965 from Manhattan College in Riverdale, The Bronx, and in 1968 from New York University School of Law in Manhattan.