Of all the quasi-governmental agencies wreaking havoc in the world, the very most dangerous, and most driven, may be the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change. This agency is chaired by a Costa Rican diplomat named Christiana Figueres who is getting a lot of attention recently for her extraordinary admission that “Climate Science” has very little to do with climate and everything to do with global economic control. She’s also gaining a lot of attention for being one of the most “visibly evil” looking people on the planet, in the words of blogger Dave Blount. See for yourself. But appearances aside, her group is gaining enormous momentum in its bid to reshape the economy of the World, which in case you’ve been living under a rock and need some ‘splaining, means destroying our economy, in particular. We need to keep an eye on her ‘progress.’
I note also that when you Google her name, you see an embarrassing graphic posted on some website called ‘PoliNation.’ She must hate that, but I really like those guys.
Daily Archives: February 19, 2015
- In 1998, President Bill Clinton said the U.S. needed to invade Iraq because they held weapons of mass destruction that were a danger to the U.S.
- In 2002, Senator Hillary Rodham Clinton condemned Saddam Hussein and strongly supported the invasion of Iraq to take him down.
This video of two speeches by Bill and Hillary will be a real eye-opener for anyone who doesn’t remember those days.
I learned this as a young girl when my dad would spend hours in the living room watching game films of the team that his team was going to play next. He’d run the film forwards and backwards and forwards and backwards, studying each play and each man, learning their patterns and their strengths and weaknesses. He was a great coach. Barack Obama is a duplicitous idiot.
As I left this morning to head to work the temperature was six below zero. I didn’t bother with the wind chill because it was obscene. I just kept thinking,the Cubs’ pitchers and catchers report for spring training today and the NFL Combine officially starts tomorrow. DW picked up some pre-made char-broiled beef patties we fried last night,and had burgers with raw onion,tomato and mustard,just the way I like them,along with potato salad and my baked beans to pretend it was summer. We’re having BLTs for lunch. I will not give in to the mid-winter depression everybody has at the moment.
- In 1991, U.S. Senator and Chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee Joe Biden led the Anita Hill witch hunt during hearings for Clarence Thomas’s nomination to the Supreme Court. Those hearings put the nation on high alert about sexual harassment in the workplace and Joe Biden led the charge.
- In 1993, U.S. Senator Joe Biden said, “No man has a right to touch a woman without her consent, and that’s what we’ve got to get across.”
- In 2000, while discussing the Violence Against Women Act, U.S. Senator Joe Biden said, “There is no circumstance under which a man has a right to touch a woman without her consent other than self-defense. We are changing the attitudes of America about what constitutes appropriate behavior on the part of a man with a woman.”
Another victim of Irony Retardation is David Axelrod, who was a top political advisor to President Bill Clinton, a chief campaign advisor to Barack Obama during the campaign for the presidency in 2008 and Obama’s Senior Advisor from 2008 to 2011.
During a discussion of his new book, “Believer: My Forty Years in Politics”, he actually said OUT LOUD, “I’m proud of the fact that basically you’ve had an administration that has been in place for six years in which there hasn’t been a major scandal. I think that says a lot about the ethical strictures of this administration.”
Whatever he’s smoking is probably illegal. Michelle Malkin filled an entire book with Obama scandals before his administration was 6 months old. At this point, he’s got a veritable alphabet soup of scandals.
The one and ONLY reason nothing has become a “major scandal” is that the butt-sniffing, leg-humping MSM that gleefully piled on Republican Clarence Thomas for something he may have said years before totally ignore, downplay, excuse and laugh off egregious behavior by their Democrat cronies.
They make me sick.
One of my blogs was linked by a talk radio host named Casey Hendrickson in his show prep area. Guess who else was linked in that same post? The Blaze. Reason. Americans for Prosperity. And I was first! I am so blushing … but not enough to skip this whole BRAG thing. 🙂